• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Get the April MD Sets and Guest Special?

In summary, Kathleen created a flyer for consultants only that does not have the PC logo and does not focus on the new lunch bag/kit sets. She also created a flyer for guests that does have the PC logo and focuses on the new lunch bag/kit sets.
kam
Staff member
OK, I couldn't find a "customer" handout - and I need to email someone tonight the info...so I threw this together.

Not really happy with it - but I had to rush. Maybe tomorrow I'll do another one. I really would have liked having the tote set more prominent - I think it is a real eye-catcher!

Anyway, I have never had to type so much for a flyer. Anyone who knows me knows I AM NOT A TYPER! PLEASE CHECK THE FLYER before using!

Thought I'd post in case anyone else is interested in it.

Attachments

• AprMDSets_2011_fillable.pdf
    910 KB · Views: 689
I knew you'd come through! It's awesome! :love:

BethCooks4U said:
I knew you'd come through! It's awesome! :love:

Thanks! I was REALLY hoping for a ready-made handout from HO - once I saw all that info I thought "no way"!

You guys are just lucky I am trying to stay active :) and need to get info to someone tonight! She has been asking for the Mother's Day special and I have been able to hold her off until today. She thinks she can get enough orders for a show! And I am happy that they are offering the gift sets - as I think this will help her. She saw first hand all the benefits of hosting in February when she got 3 DCB Special orders!!!

ilovpc said:
Thanks Kathleen! Looks good as always.

But here's the one from HO (2nd. page). I think this is for consultants only, but can be use for guests as well.

https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/md_consultant_flyer.pdf

Yes, that is why I created this one - I did not like the 2nd page as a hand out. I do NOT like the verbiage:
"Get your Shows in early. You’ll make Momma and all your customers very happy! "
MY customers do not have CUSTOMERS.

I did not like the fact that it does not have the actual PC logo AND I did not see where I would fit in my info.

I did not like that there was no "lead in" as to what this actually IS. Oh! They are sets for Mother's Day. Hmmmm...doesn't actually "say" that. Is the fact that it is for April obvious or mentioned anywhere other than the fine print? (That is the one thing I wanted to add to my flyer, a little circle about April 1-30 but didn't like the way it looked, but I did mention it in the lead in line.)

Believe me, I wanted one from HO to use, but the more I looked at the 2nd page of that flyer, the more I did not want to use it.

And, a personal issue..."momma". Need I say more?

So, those are MY personal reasons for creating this for MYSELF. I try to share anything I create here for anyone else if they can use it. :)

THANK YOU !!!!

FOR putting that together -
Looks great-

LOTS of info-

in my opinion HO could have done a better job - there is TOO much going on....too many specials and why do they need to choose from 4 peelers ??

But Thank you again Kathleen :)

Thank you for sharing! Love it!

I've been hoping for a flyer too from HO that would focus on the lunch bag/kit and then the specials as I am doing a fundraiser in April at the hospital I work with. I'd love to see the cafeteria filled with our lunch bags but I don't want to do the flyer alone for the bag without showing the new sets.

Thanks Kam!! :D

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Thanks so much for the flyer - as always, your work is superb!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks sooo much. You need to advise home office

You are so great at this- Is there anyway to make an order form just for the kits? I am like many others that would like to propose this as an easy fundraiser.Thanks for your help

Thanks for posting/sharing -- Love these -- saves so much time to be able to type in contact for in...

Thank you!! :)

I emailed HO about the need for a customer flyer and they said it's there and directed me to the consultant flyer. lol

So glad we have Kam!

BethCooks4U said:
I emailed HO about the need for a customer flyer and they said it's there and directed me to the consultant flyer. lol

So glad we have Kam!

Awww....thanks!:blushing:

Too funny about HO directing you to the consultant flyer. It even has "consultant" in the filename.

newatthis said:
You are so great at this- Is there anyway to make an order form just for the kits? I am like many others that would like to propose this as an easy fundraiser.Thanks for your help

Good idea. I have someone who could probably use an order form.

Let me see what I can do!

kam said:
Yes, that is why I created this one - I did not like the 2nd page as a hand out. I do NOT like the verbiage:
"Get your Shows in early. You’ll make Momma and all your customers very happy! "
MY customers do not have CUSTOMERS.

I did not like the fact that it does not have the actual PC logo AND I did not see where I would fit in my info.

I did not like that there was no "lead in" as to what this actually IS. Oh! They are sets for Mother's Day. Hmmmm...doesn't actually "say" that. Is the fact that it is for April obvious or mentioned anywhere other than the fine print? (That is the one thing I wanted to add to my flyer, a little circle about April 1-30 but didn't like the way it looked, but I did mention it in the lead in line.)

Believe me, I wanted one from HO to use, but the more I looked at the 2nd page of that flyer, the more I did not want to use it.

And, a personal issue..."momma". Need I say more?

So, those are MY personal reasons for creating this for MYSELF. I try to share anything I create here for anyone else if they can use it. :)

You are right Kathleen! Didn't think about that, but so happy you are here and willing to share your amazing flyers. I saw the one you created for April and its wonderful. Thank you for all you do and for sharing with us!!! :chef:

HO finally has a guest/host version on CC. Kathleen was ahead of the game!

Becca_in_MD said:
HO finally has a guest/host version on CC. Kathleen was ahead of the game!

where is this? I can't find it.

Look in the promotions grid under the April guest special, for your customers.

1. What is included in the April MD Sets?

The April MD Sets include a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for meal prep and cooking. Each set varies, but can include items such as a chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and more.

2. How much do the April MD Sets cost?

The cost of the April MD Sets vary depending on the specific set and items included. However, most sets range from $50-$100. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more specific pricing information.

3. Can I customize the items in the April MD Sets?

Unfortunately, the April MD Sets are pre-packaged and cannot be customized. However, each set is carefully curated to include a variety of essential kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for any home cook.

4. Is the April Guest Special available for purchase outside of a party?

Yes, the April Guest Special can be purchased outside of a party. However, we highly recommend hosting or attending a party to take advantage of special discounts and offers.

5. Can I earn free products by hosting an April MD Sets party?

Yes, by hosting an April MD Sets party, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on the specific hostess rewards for the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam