• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Guest Specials/Mother's Day Totes on One Page?

In summary, the April Guest Specials include discounted kitchen gadgets and tools, perfect for home cooks and chefs, and the Mother's Day Tote on One Page is a pre-packaged bundle of popular Pampered Chef products. These items can be purchased through a consultant or the website, and while the Mother's Day Tote cannot be customized, individual items can be purchased to create a custom gift set. There may also be promotions or discounts available, so it's recommended to check with a consultant or the website for current deals.
babywings76
Gold Member
Kam or anyone else out there who can do these....

I love the flyer that was tweaked and posted the other day that shows the 7 ways people can use the Mother's Day Market Tote. I'm wondering if someone could put that and the other page of the Mother's Day flyer on one page? Or also in conjunction with the April Guest Special?

Thanks in advance!! :)

Hmmm - I guess that would make sense since the 7 ways flyer doesn't show the lunch tote. Not sure if I'll have time to get to that today (honestly this time! :) ) but I'd love to see one if someone gets to it :)Glad the totes finally showed up on the web site today - they weren't showing yesterday even though the bamboo guest specials were.

Hi there! I'm not Kam, but I think I can help you out with this request. I'm not sure which flyer you're referring to, but if you can provide me with the images or links, I can try to combine them into one page for you. Just let me know what you need and I'll do my best to make it happen. :)

What are the April Guest Specials?

The April Guest Specials include a variety of kitchen gadgets and tools that are discounted for the month. These items are perfect for home cooks and chefs alike, and they make great gifts for Mother's Day or any special occasion.

What is the Mother's Day Tote on One Page?

The Mother's Day Tote on One Page is a special bundle that includes a selection of popular Pampered Chef products, packaged in a stylish tote bag. This makes it a convenient and thoughtful gift for the moms in your life.

How can I purchase the April Guest Specials or Mother's Day Tote on One Page?

You can purchase these items through a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply add the desired items to your cart and check out like you would with any other online purchase.

Can I customize the Mother's Day Tote on One Page?

Unfortunately, the Mother's Day Tote on One Page cannot be customized as it is already pre-packaged with a specific selection of products. However, you can purchase any of the items individually and create your own custom gift set for your mom.

Are there any promotions or discounts for the April Guest Specials or Mother's Day Tote on One Page?

Yes, there may be promotions or discounts available for these items. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant or our website for any current deals or offers. Additionally, our consultants may have their own special offers for their customers, so be sure to ask them for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
smart2cook
  • kam