• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Md Sets & Host & Guest Specials

In summary, the April Host Specials include a free Silicone Prep Bowl Set with a minimum party sales of $200 and a 60% discount on the Microwave Cooker with a minimum party sales of $650. To earn these specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party with the specified sales amounts. The April Guest Specials include a 20% discount on the Quick Slice or Quick Slice and Grate Set and a 50% discount on the Tortilla Shell Baker with the purchase of any Stoneware item. To take advantage of these specials, you must place an order as a guest at a party or through a consultant. Both the April Host and Guest Specials can be combined for even more savings. The host can
kam
Staff member
OK, I was determined to get ALL April on one page.

If anyone else needs it, here is the April HOST & GUEST special and Mother's Day Sets on 1 page.

Attachments

• AprMDSetsHostGuest_2011_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 497
Fantastic!! Thank you so much. I've been bringing a project board to shows with me and putting flyers about the products, specials and recruiting in sheet protectors that are stuck on it with double-sided tape (learned that from someone on these boards a few months ago). Your flyers are absolutely gorgeous on my board. I don't have to bring a flip chart with me and can briefly mention everything on the board and then customers can look at it more closely at their leisure.

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with all of us!

KAM - wonderful as usual!

Is there any way you could do up the Mother's Day specials only, like 2 to a page? I'm in need of a bunch of them for an April fundraiser.

Thnx.

1. What are the April Host Specials?

The April Host Specials include a free Silicone Prep Bowl Set with a minimum party sales of $200, as well as a 60% discount on the Microwave Cooker with a minimum party sales of $650.

2. How can I earn the April Host Specials?

To earn the April Host Specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum sales amount of $200 or $650. As the host, you will receive the free Silicone Prep Bowl Set or the discounted Microwave Cooker, depending on your party sales.

3. What are the April Guest Specials?

The April Guest Specials include a 20% discount on the Quick Slice or Quick Slice and Grate Set, as well as a 50% discount on the Tortilla Shell Baker with the purchase of any Stoneware item.

4. How can I take advantage of the April Guest Specials?

To take advantage of the April Guest Specials, you must place an order as a guest at a Pampered Chef party or through a consultant. The discounts will automatically be applied to qualifying items at checkout.

5. Can the April Host and Guest Specials be combined?

Yes, the April Host and Guest Specials can be combined for even more savings. As a host, you can use your free Silicone Prep Bowl Set or discounted Microwave Cooker to prepare a delicious dish using the discounted Quick Slice or Quick Slice and Grate Set for your guests to try in the Tortilla Shell Baker. It's a win-win for everyone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • kam