• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April May Flyers Updated With Md Special

In summary, the "April May Flyers Updated With Md Special" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of April and May. It includes updated flyers with new products and special deals for customers in Maryland. The promotion will run for the entire months of April and May and is open to all customers in Maryland. The updated flyers will feature a variety of Pampered Chef products and can be accessed through the website, independent consultants, or by attending a Pampered Chef party. Special deals are available while supplies last.
kam
Staff member
Here are a few flyers with April/May specials that I add the Mother's Day Special.

4/2/13: Added another version of the 2month April/May with MD special.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertAprMay13_MD_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 480
  • AprMay13_MD_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 655
  • AprMay13_MD2_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 403
Last edited:
Thanks so much!

Thank you!

I revised the Mother's Day flyer- I like the info on both pages but wanted to print only one page to send to my April hosts. I am trying to attach here but not sure if I am doing it correctly. The only option I see for attaching files is insert image. Is there another way to attach a PDF to a post?View attachment Mother's Day flyer reduced.pdf

Hello everyone!I just wanted to share with you all the updated April and May flyers, which now include a special for Mother's Day. As a reminder, Mother's Day is coming up on May 12th, so it's the perfect time to promote our products as great gifts for all the moms out there.I have also added another version of the 2 month April/May flyer with the Mother's Day special included. Feel free to use whichever version works best for your business.Let's make the most of these specials and help our customers find the perfect gifts for their loved ones. Happy selling!

What is the "April May Flyers Updated With Md Special" promotion?

The "April May Flyers Updated With Md Special" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of April and May. It includes updated flyers with new products and special deals for customers in Maryland.

How long will the "April May Flyers Updated With Md Special" promotion last?

The promotion will run for the entire months of April and May. After that, the flyers will no longer be updated and the special deals for customers in Maryland will no longer be available.

Can anyone participate in the "April May Flyers Updated With Md Special" promotion?

Yes, the promotion is open to all customers in Maryland. However, the special deals are only available while supplies last, so it is recommended to take advantage of them as soon as possible.

What type of products will be featured in the updated flyers?

The updated flyers will feature a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. There will also be special deals on certain products for customers in Maryland.

How can I access the updated flyers for the "April May Flyers Updated With Md Special" promotion?

The updated flyers will be available on the Pampered Chef website and through your independent consultant. You can also request a physical copy from your consultant or attend a Pampered Chef party to see the flyers in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam