• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Md Sets/Guest Special Flyer

In summary, the tote set is front and center, and there is a spot at the bottom to fill in your information. There is a revised flyer in post #14 below. HO changed the set value of the sweet set from 50.50 to 69.00.
kam
Staff member
OK, I did this one just for myself...I really wanted the tote set FRONT AND CENTER. I think the tote is very cute and wild draw people in.

So, I re-did the flyer...hope you guys don't mind that I keep posting these...but maybe someone else will like this...

Anyway, the tote is front and center and there is a spot at the bottom to fill in your info using reader.

Edit: There is a revised flyer in post #14 below. HO changed the set value of the sweet set from 50.50 to 69.00. The new flyer reflects that along with some new wording in the blurb across the center.

Attachments

• MothersDaySets2011_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 545
Last edited:
Love this one! Thanks!

Love it! Thanks so much for sharing.

You do such a nice job- thank you!

I am not very savy, so I was wondering- is there a way that I can save this as a picture? I would like to upload it to my facebook. Thanks!

YOU are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE it Just noticed though that on the official PC flyer it says the sweet endings set is worth $69 and yours says $50.50 value. Just want to know which one is correct so I can be straight with my customers :)

RoseAndrews said:
I LOVE it

Just noticed though that on the official PC flyer it says the sweet endings set is worth $69 and yours says $50.50 value. Just want to know which one is correct so I can be straight with my customers :)

Yep, I see that you posted on my other thread...but I'll address it here in case anyone else wants to know.

Here is the thread:http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/difference-value-mothers-day-set-67988/

I had done all my flyers using the original consultant flyer provided by HO - which says $50.50 value. (The email sent to us that day also says $50.50 value.)

I am going to continue to use that amount (rather than the $69). Atleast it won't seem like an exageration of how much they are saving. It's not like I am stating a higher savings on my flyer. So, personally, I am OK using the $50.50 value. Not sure what anyone else thinks.

The plates are discontinued so I am not sure anyone could verify a cost.

I just get frustrated that the flyer was released with 1 value, we were directed by HO to use that original flyer for our guests, then they release a customer one (which is good) - but revise the value on the set - and also adjust the consultant flyer.

Thank you!! Thank You!! Thank you!!

PERFECT!!!!! Thank you so much for making this!!

Awesome!!! :d

This is really wonderdful! Thank you for sharing!

I will never mind you posting all of your flyers. I'd rather see a dozen threads from you than none!

As a newbie, I am SO grateful for your fliers, I have been using them well and I thank you whole heartily for your work here!:love:

OK, I had a few minutes, so I corrected the flyer to reflect a $69 value for the Sweet Set. I also changed the blurb in the center to reflect one of the lines from the HO flyer. I liked it better.

So, here is the revised flyer!

Thanks!

Attachments

• MothersDaySets2011_rev_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 543
Thank you everyone for your kind words! :blushing:

YOU ARE THE BEST! Your fliers are ALWAYS appreciated by me!

Love the layout! Maybe TPC should hire you to do their flyers :) Thanks so much!

LOve it!! Thank you for sharing!!
You are the best!!

Can't say enough about how grateful I am for the flyers and the outside order forms to whomever does them for us computer dummies. Thanks for keeping our businesses going! Seriously, without these I would be lost. Many, Many, Many thanks!

Thank you!!! For all the work you put in, and for all the revisions you made to make this PERFECT!!

You are amazing!

So helpful! You ROCK!!!

Love it! Thank you!!!

1. What is the current guest special on the Another Md Sets flyer?

The current guest special on the Another Md Sets flyer is the Small Square Griddle for only $20 with a purchase of $75 or more.

2. Can I purchase the Another Md Sets flyer items individually?

Yes, the Another Md Sets flyer items can be purchased individually at their regular prices.

3. How long is the Another Md Sets flyer valid?

The Another Md Sets flyer is valid for one month, starting from the date it was released.

4. Can I earn host rewards from purchasing items on the Another Md Sets flyer?

Yes, any purchases made from the Another Md Sets flyer count towards earning host rewards for a party.

5. Are the products on the Another Md Sets flyer dishwasher safe?

Yes, all the products on the Another Md Sets flyer are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • kam