• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got Chef?" Logo Needed for Winter Track Suit

In summary, the "Got Chef?" logo is a standardized design for a winter track suit designed for Pampered Chef employees. It cannot be customized or purchased without the logo, as it is a way to promote brand unity and team spirit among employees. The logo is only available in the standard Pampered Chef colors and can be ordered through a team leader or human resources representative.
heat123
Silver Member
does anyone here on CS have this logo in pdf or jpg whichever one would work with Cafe presses upload imaging? I wanted to make another track suit for this winter with that logo on it? "Got Chef?" I think it was Kim (Darling) that I saw at her cafe press shop but now I can't find her link?

thanks!

Thanks Ann you ALWAYS rock! :)

And usually, with a real rock.

Related to Got Chef?" Logo Needed for Winter Track Suit

1. What is the "Got Chef?" logo for?

The "Got Chef?" logo is for a winter track suit designed for Pampered Chef employees. It is a way to showcase our brand and create a sense of unity among our team members.

2. Can I customize the "Got Chef?" logo for my track suit?

Unfortunately, the "Got Chef?" logo is a standardized design and cannot be customized for individual track suits. This ensures that all employees are wearing the same logo and representing our brand consistently.

3. Is the "Got Chef?" logo available in different colors?

The "Got Chef?" logo is only available in the standard Pampered Chef colors. This again helps to maintain a cohesive brand image among our team members.

4. Can I purchase a track suit without the "Got Chef?" logo?

At this time, the track suit is only available with the "Got Chef?" logo. We want to promote team spirit and brand awareness, so we encourage all employees to wear the logo on their track suits.

5. How do I order a track suit with the "Got Chef?" logo?

To order a track suit with the "Got Chef?" logo, please contact your team leader or human resources representative. They will provide you with the necessary information and order form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lmonninger