• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Tee Shirt Tote Bags

In summary, the Pampered Chef Tee Shirt Tote Bags are made of 100% cotton, are 14 inches by 14 inches in size, can be customized, are machine washable, and have a weight limit of 20 pounds. They are durable, easy to clean, and perfect for carrying groceries or other items.
Suzanne Johnson
I wasn't sure which thread this fit with - but here is a great idea for anyone who sews -
I just saw this on the JoAnn's website and thought what a great idea for PC shirts you aren't using or that got a stain...turn them into a simple logo tote bag!
I've never tried attaching to a post before, so I'm going to attempt to attach the PDF of instructions and also here is the webpage address:
T-Shirt Tote Bag :chef:

Attachments

• TEE SHIRT TOTE BAG INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
    133.4 KB · Views: 357
Oh that is cute!!! Too bad I can't sew!

That is a great idea!

Great minds think alike. I got this last night and thought the same thing, but I don't have any old PC tees.

What are the Pampered Chef Tee Shirt Tote Bags made of?

The Pampered Chef Tee Shirt Tote Bags are made from 100% cotton, which makes them durable and easy to clean.

How big are the Pampered Chef Tee Shirt Tote Bags?

The Pampered Chef Tee Shirt Tote Bags measure approximately 14 inches by 14 inches, making them the perfect size for carrying groceries or other items.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef Tee Shirt Tote Bag?

Yes, you can customize your Pampered Chef Tee Shirt Tote Bag with your own design or logo. This makes them great for promotional items or gifts.

Are the Pampered Chef Tee Shirt Tote Bags machine washable?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Tee Shirt Tote Bags are machine washable. We recommend washing them in cold water and air drying to maintain their quality.

How many pounds can the Pampered Chef Tee Shirt Tote Bags hold?

The Pampered Chef Tee Shirt Tote Bags have a weight limit of up to 20 pounds, making them sturdy enough to carry all your essentials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Cindy Perry