• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Registering for Toronto

In summary, there are a few potential reasons why you may be having trouble registering for Toronto, such as technical difficulties, internet connection issues, or a sold out event. If you receive an error message, double check your information and format or contact customer service. Registration cannot be done over the phone or by mail. If you don't receive a confirmation email, check your spam folder or contact customer service. Registration cannot be transferred, but refunds or credits may be available. It is recommended to review the cancellation policy before registering.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Anyone else having trouble? I fill out the first page and try to click Save & Continue but it won't let me. The first time it wouldn't let me hit either S&C or Save & Exit for a while before it finally recognized Save & Exit. Then when I went back in to try it didn't save all my information. So I re-entered the missing stuff and it still won't let me. Of course ITA is closed for the night. Thought I would see if anyone else is having problems.

no, did it this morning!! hope you get if worked out

Great! Worked this morning. Just need to get our passports to finish it all! I'm so excited!

1. Why am I having trouble registering for Toronto?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble registering for Toronto. It could be due to technical difficulties with our website, an issue with your internet connection, or the event may be sold out. We recommend trying again later or contacting our customer service team for assistance.

2. I keep getting an error message when I try to register. What should I do?

If you are receiving an error message when trying to register for Toronto, please double check that all of the information you entered is correct and in the correct format. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I register for Toronto over the phone or by mail?

Unfortunately, we do not offer registration for Toronto over the phone or by mail. You can register online through our website or by attending an in-person registration event, if available.

4. I'm not receiving a confirmation email after registering. What should I do?

If you have successfully registered for Toronto but have not received a confirmation email, please check your spam or junk folder. If the email is not there, please contact our customer service team to ensure that your registration was processed correctly.

5. Can I transfer my registration to someone else?

Registrations for Toronto are non-transferable. If you are unable to attend, please contact our customer service team to see if a refund or credit can be issued. We recommend reviewing our cancellation policy before registering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Flamingo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
  • MaddyandOwensMom