• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Outlook Email Help!!!! Please!!!!!

In summary, the author changed their email program from Outlook Express XP to MS Outlook 2007. They are having trouble finding things and need help finding how to set up different contact lists.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I bought a new laptop this past week and am changing my email program from Outlook Express XP to MS Outlook 2007. It's been a while since I used Outlook and with this new version I'm having trouble finding stuff. I'm trying to get my address books all set-up. In Outlook Express I had several Address Lists (Personal, PC Customers, My Team, Other PC Consultants)......well, now that I've switched to Outlook I can't figure out how to have these address lists separate......can someone help me?

Thanks so much!

Last edited:
I don't like the new outlook ... and I couldn't send my new newsletter with it because it wouldn't work right... the gal who does the newsletter (Donna Mendyke) recommeded I download and use Thunderbird and I am LOVING IT! I can have both of my email accounts open at the same time which you cannot do with Outlook... it imported all my address books... I love it! It took a bit to get used to but I am very thankful she suggested it... now lets see... go to www.mozilla.org to look at Thunderbird and see what you think... hope this helps cuz was having nothing but struggles with Outlook since the new updates.

I was going to suggest mozilla thunderbird as well..... I like it alot better than outlook myself.

I do like Outlook (so far), I just want to be able to have separate contact lists. Is that possible? If so, can someone either post or email me how to do it? Meanwhile.....I'm still searching.....Thanks everyone!

I have used regular outlook for a while although I do not utilize the lists like I should. If I want to make a distribution list I click on th dropdown next to "new" then click distribution list and click select members.

Now this is outlook 2000 so it may be very different from the updated version.

I hope I helped a little...

Congrats on the new computer!

I decided to wait a bit longer since mine still works just fine

After driving myself CRAZY over this I finally got in touch with my Computer Wizzard friend....got it all taken care of in a matter of minutes! Why oh why can't the people who write the help screens do it in a way that the average person can understand? Thanks for all your help. I'm okay now.

Awesome! I know who I will be PMing when I get my new computer! :D

Related to I Need Outlook Email Help!!!! Please!!!!!

1. How do I reset my Outlook email password?

You can reset your Outlook email password by going to the Microsoft password reset page and following the prompts. You will need to verify your account ownership through a phone number, email, or security question.

2. How do I set up my Outlook email on a new device?

To set up your Outlook email on a new device, you will need to download the Outlook app or go to the Outlook website and enter your login credentials. You may also need to enable access for the new device in your account settings.

3. How do I organize my Outlook inbox?

You can organize your Outlook inbox by creating folders and rules to automatically sort incoming emails. You can also use the search function to find specific emails and use the flag feature to mark important emails.

4. How do I sync my Outlook calendar with my phone?

To sync your Outlook calendar with your phone, you can download the Outlook app or use a third-party calendar app that allows you to add your Outlook account. You can also sync your calendar by subscribing to it through your phone's calendar settings.

5. How do I troubleshoot issues with my Outlook email?

If you are experiencing issues with your Outlook email, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, updating your browser, or accessing your email through a different browser. If the issue persists, you can contact Outlook customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies