• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Solved, but I'm a Bit Mortified

In summary, "Mystery Solved, but I'm a Bit Mortified" is a helpful product from Pampered Chef that includes a guidebook and specific kitchen tools to solve common kitchen mishaps. It is user-friendly and can be used for both cooking and baking.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I just realized that my secondary email address has not been downloading into my Outlook for MONTHS... This is the address that shows when my automatic notifications are sent out, so people have been hitting "reply" and sending questions back into this email box, and I'm sure they think I am totally ignoring them and suck at customer service!

UGH... we are talking like several months worth. About 300 or so. Most people either submit through the website's contact form, or email me directly, but there are still quite a few questions in here. I'm going to have to go through each one and respond and hope I haven't totally alienated some subscribers!

If you have tried to reach me in the past and never heard back, this is probably why! I'm so sorry! Give me a few days to respond to everyone... darn Outlook... I have no idea how/when that account got deleted from my settings.

Since something like this has NEVER happen to us (tonuge in cheek) we will sit and look down our noses at you, but tollerate this none the less. (Picture the 'We are not amused' look for about 2 seconds then it gets completely ruined by a giggle fit.)

Good luck! Hope people understand!!

Oh no, that's definitely frustrating! It's always important to regularly check all of our email accounts to make sure everything is working properly. I can't imagine how overwhelmed you must feel with 300 emails to go through. Hopefully, your subscribers will understand and won't hold it against you. Good luck with responding to everyone!

What is "Mystery Solved, but I'm a Bit Mortified"?

"Mystery Solved, but I'm a Bit Mortified" is a product from Pampered Chef that helps you quickly and easily solve common kitchen mysteries and mishaps.

How does "Mystery Solved, but I'm a Bit Mortified" work?

This product comes with a guidebook that includes tips and tricks for solving common kitchen mysteries, as well as a set of kitchen tools specifically designed to help with these situations.

What types of kitchen mysteries can "Mystery Solved, but I'm a Bit Mortified" help with?

"Mystery Solved, but I'm a Bit Mortified" can help with a variety of kitchen mishaps, such as burnt food, over-seasoned dishes, and broken sauces.

Is "Mystery Solved, but I'm a Bit Mortified" easy to use?

Yes, this product is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive. The guidebook provides clear instructions, and the tools are designed to be easy to handle and use.

Can "Mystery Solved, but I'm a Bit Mortified" be used for both cooking and baking?

Yes, this product is versatile and can be used for both cooking and baking. The tools included are designed to help with a variety of kitchen mishaps, no matter what type of dish you are making.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies