• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Issues: Simple Slicer on Backorder?

In summary, being on backorder for the Simple Slicer means that it is currently out of stock and not available for immediate shipment due to high demand or production delays. The estimated restock date will be provided on the product page and you can still place an order for it, which will be fulfilled and shipped as soon as it becomes available. Your other items in the order will be shipped separately and you can cancel your order for the Simple Slicer if it has not been shipped yet for a refund.
kabsmommy
I have a customer that is wanting to order a simple slicer but when i went to put it in P3 it is telling me that it is on back order, I havent seen anywhere on Consultants Corner saying that it is on backorder nor do i have an email stating this, is anyone else having this problem??

You can order it and it will probably ship with the party. They're probably just slightly behind because of the special.

Ok thank you so much!!

Backordered means the item isn't coming in as fast as orders are or the manufacturer is slow in getting the items in. We can still order them and if they aren't available when the party ships they'll be sent on as soon as they are in. P3 will allow a show to go through with backordered items in them.Stop sell means we can not place orders on this item after the stated date. P3 will not allow a show to go through with stop sell items in them.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that the simple slicer you were trying to order is on backorder. I haven't personally encountered this issue, but I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for more information. They should be able to provide you with an estimated restock date and any other updates on the product's availability. In the meantime, you could also suggest some alternative products to your customer that may serve a similar purpose. I hope this helps and please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with. Best of luck!

Related to Order Issues: Simple Slicer on Backorder?

1. What does it mean if the Simple Slicer is on backorder?

Being on backorder means that the product is currently out of stock and is not available for immediate shipment. This could be due to high demand or production delays.

2. How long will it take for the Simple Slicer to be back in stock?

The estimated restock date for the Simple Slicer will be provided on the product page and will be updated as more information becomes available. You can also contact our customer service team for more specific information about the restock date.

3. Can I still place an order for the Simple Slicer even though it is on backorder?

Yes, you can still place an order for the Simple Slicer even if it is on backorder. Your order will be fulfilled and shipped as soon as the product becomes available.

4. Will my other items be shipped separately if I order the Simple Slicer on backorder?

Yes, if you have other items in your order that are currently in stock, they will be shipped separately from the Simple Slicer once it becomes available. You will not be charged any additional shipping fees for the separate shipments.

5. Can I cancel my order for the Simple Slicer if it is on backorder?

Yes, you can cancel your order for the Simple Slicer as long as it has not been shipped yet. Please contact our customer service team to cancel your order and receive a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
pcchefpat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • niclowther
  • Pampered Chef Sales