• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is the Simple Slicer on backorder and when will it be back in stock?

In summary, The Simple Slicer is a versatile kitchen tool that is currently on backorder due to high demand and limited supply. It allows for easy slicing, grating, and julienning of fruits and vegetables. There is no exact date for when it will be back in stock, but orders can still be placed and cancelled. The current available size and color is white and green, but there may be future updates. It is recommended to check back on the website or contact a consultant for updates.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I just had a friend order through my website and it says the Simple Slicer in on back order, has anyone heard about this???

I received an email from HO on Friday that my order that shipped had 4 on backorder. Est. ship date was Feb. 22nd.

Nothing to get worried about....They are usually very quick at getting those resolved. In this case, the Status shows through 2/21, so not long at all. They will ship it separate.

Thanks...I was just surprised to hear that.. Glad she won't have to wait to long for it...

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I apologize for the inconvenience of the Simple Slicer being on back order. At this time, we are experiencing high demand for this product and our team is working hard to get it back in stock as soon as possible. In the meantime, I recommend checking back on the website or reaching out to your consultant for updates on availability. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Happy cooking!

Related to Why is the Simple Slicer on backorder and when will it be back in stock?

1. What is the Simple Slicer and why is it on backorder?

The Simple Slicer is a versatile kitchen tool that allows you to easily slice, grate, and julienne fruits and vegetables. It is currently on backorder due to high demand and limited supply.

2. When can I expect the Simple Slicer to be back in stock?

We are working hard to restock the Simple Slicer as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we do not have an exact date for when it will be available. We recommend checking back on our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant for updates.

3. Can I still place an order for the Simple Slicer even though it is on backorder?

Yes, you can still place an order for the Simple Slicer. However, please note that your order will not be fulfilled until the product is back in stock. Your consultant can also help you find alternative products that can achieve similar results.

4. Is the Simple Slicer available in different colors or sizes?

The Simple Slicer is currently only available in one size and color: white and green. However, we are always looking to expand our product offerings, so keep an eye out for any updates in the future.

5. Can I cancel my order for the Simple Slicer if it is on backorder?

Yes, you can cancel your order for the Simple Slicer at any time before it is shipped. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team to initiate the cancellation process. However, we believe that the Simple Slicer is a valuable addition to any kitchen and encourage you to wait for it to become available again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • jjaastef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
rlombas