• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Early Bird Host Benefit Update: Simple Slicer on Stop Sale?

In summary, the Early Bird Host benefit for January will be changing to the Veggie Slicer, not the Simple Slicer.
alidafrizzell
Gold Member
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about if they are going to "change" the Early Bird Host benefit for January since one of the choices happens to be the Simple Slicer which is on Stop Sale. Maybe they are planning on resolving it all by then. I got started to print my January flyers and just happened to think about it...

I think it's the VEGGIE slicer that's on stop sale, not the simple slicer (unless I missed something)

correct, it is the veggie slicer.... I have not sold even one yet so I am not too worried about that being on stop sell.

ChefZee said:
I think it's the VEGGIE slicer that's on stop sale, not the simple slicer (unless I missed something)

You are right. It is the Veggie Slicer, not the Simple Slicer.

just had a slight heart attack with this post! lol I love my simple slicer and use it all the time. That veggie slicer is still in its original package. I used one at a cluster meeting and hated it. Maybe I will give it as a white elephant gift.....

Brenda.the.chef said:
just had a slight heart attack with this post! lol I love my simple slicer and use it all the time. That veggie slicer is still in its original package. I used one at a cluster meeting and hated it. Maybe I will give it as a white elephant gift.....

I regret even paying 1/2 price for mine - very poor quality :yuck:

Me, too! When it won't cut through celery, there is a big problem. I know most of my customers wouldn't have the hand strength. And then, pieces get stuck -- not fun! :eek:

Sandi

OH MY GOSH! I totally "thought" it was the simple slicer! I really DON't like the Simple Slicer at all so was apparently HOPING it would be that one! Thanks for setting me straight!

1. What is the January Early Bird promotion?

The January Early Bird promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that runs during the month of January. It offers exclusive discounts and deals on select products, as well as the opportunity to earn free products.

2. How do I take advantage of the January Early Bird promotion?

To participate in the January Early Bird promotion, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your local consultant. You can browse the available products and place an order to receive the discounted prices and free products.

3. Are all Pampered Chef products included in the January Early Bird promotion?

No, not all products are included in the January Early Bird promotion. Only select products are eligible for the special discounts and free products. However, there is a wide variety of products to choose from, including kitchen tools, cookware, and cookbooks.

4. Can I combine the January Early Bird promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the January Early Bird promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

5. Is there a limit to how many products I can purchase during the January Early Bird promotion?

There is no limit to the number of products you can purchase during the January Early Bird promotion, as long as they are eligible for the discounts and free products. However, keep in mind that the promotion is only available during the month of January.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • chefjeanine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
rwesterpchef