• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Loose Part on Simple Slicer: Is it Normal?

In summary, if you are experiencing a loose part on your Simple Slicer, it could be due to normal wear and tear, improper assembly, or a manufacturing defect. It is not safe to use the slicer with a loose part and it should be addressed before use. To fix the issue, identify the specific part and refer to the instruction manual for reassembly. If the issue persists, contact Pampered Chef customer service. If the slicer is still under warranty and the loose part is due to a manufacturing defect, you may be eligible for a replacement or repair. To prevent this issue in the future, follow assembly instructions carefully, handle the slicer with care, and regularly check for loose parts and wear and tear.
cochef
Gold Member
I was hand washing the Simple Slicer and noticed the flat white part that the food slides across was loose and lifts up. I don't remember it being loose like that before. Can someone let me know if it supposed to be that way or did it get broke.

They just put a stop sell on them because of returns. They didn't specify what was breaking in the e-mail. You might want to send it back.

I thought it was the veggie slicer that was stop sell.

ChefZee said:
I thought it was the veggie slicer that was stop sell.

That's what I read, too. I am asking about the new white slicer.

You girls are right! I totally misread the original post. I was wondering where a white part was on the veggie slicer as I was responding. That should have been my clue! LOL :p

What could be causing the loose part on my Simple Slicer?

There are a few possible reasons for a loose part on your Simple Slicer. It could be due to normal wear and tear, improper assembly, or a manufacturing defect.

Is it safe to use the Simple Slicer with a loose part?

No, it is not safe to use the Simple Slicer if any parts are loose or not functioning properly. This could cause injury or damage to the slicer and should be addressed before use.

How can I fix the loose part on my Simple Slicer?

The first step is to identify the specific part that is loose. You can refer to the instruction manual for guidance on how to reassemble the slicer correctly. If the issue persists, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Can I still use my warranty for a loose part on my Simple Slicer?

Yes, if the slicer is still within the warranty period and the loose part is due to a manufacturing defect, you may be eligible for a replacement or repair. Please contact Pampered Chef customer service for further assistance.

How can I prevent the loose part issue from happening again?

To prevent a loose part on your Simple Slicer, be sure to follow the assembly instructions carefully and handle the slicer with care. Avoid using excessive force or pressure when slicing, and regularly check the slicer for any loose parts or signs of wear and tear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ramona_Nolan
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows