• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover What's New on Cons. Corner: Simple Additions & Place Settings

In summary, Tiffany thinks that it is most likely that the Simple Additions line will be released soon and that Christmas may be the theme. She is excited for the possibilities and wishes that it is not the cake plates and cake mix from last year.
Amy In Ohio
Have you seen this on Cons. Corner?? I bet it's Simple Additions??? Maybe place settings?? What do you think?:D

As long as it is not the cake plates and cake mix like last year, I'm happy....lol....IMHO

I thought the chocolate cake was benevelant BUT definitely not worth $10...I'm hoping for maybe some more simple additions...

BTW, Cindycooks are you anywhere near Charlotte or Monroe,NC?

Hey Tiffany - no I am in Eastern NC, 30 miles from the coast. My niece tho, who is in my downline, lives near Charlotte - in Huntersville. She will be a conference with me.

I can't wait to see!

Holiday SpiritYa know, we've figured out that they drop clues in these catchy little flyers. The flyer says HOLIDAY SPIRIT on it and it's in red....I'm thinking Christmas. We've never had Christmas items and something with snowflakes would be adorable. I'd personally love to see a cake pedastol (sp?) in the SA line. That could be timely for the Holidays. :)

This is crazy, we just got through June and we're talking Christmas! :p

Have you heard of X-mas in July??? LOLI was just telling my husband that my director tells me to start talking about getting ready for x-mas, less than 5 monthes to go.

pamperedalf said:
Have you heard of X-mas in July??? LOL

I was just telling my husband that my director tells me to start talking about getting ready for x-mas, less than 5 monthes to go.

Hehe, why yes...something about that sounds so familiar, haha!!

I LOVE Christmas, don't get me wrong, but sometimes it sure would be nice to enjoy the moment first :p

Oh gosh... i really hope it's not more cake... yummy but pricey!! And, the cake plates can go to IMHO... I can't wait to see either!! Snowflakes would be AWESOME!!

I'd love a holiday themed SA platter - maybe on a pedestal paired with holiday towels! They always seem to be big on themed towels so maybe that will be it. And snowflake napkin rings! In silver (chrome), not brass - to go with the chrome SA stands.....just my wishful thinking!

Maybe red SA with white snowflake pattern? They did pink with white polkadots for HWC.....wouldn't be to far of a reach to do the red - and I love Christmas anything!

My director (who happens to be on the product development team but is sworn to secrecy) said that her "friend" guesses it will be holiday linens!

Anything Christmas would be great...I love the snowflake Idea what about the thought of Snowman?
Lines are cool also!

What! you don't want dessert plates and cake mixes? That was the best ever - NOT! Some festive simple additions would be awesome.

I didn't sell any mid-season products last winter because they sucked!!

I only sold 4 cake mixes in Feb. right before they were being discontinued!

What is Cons. Corner?

Cons. Corner is a section on our website dedicated to showcasing our latest products and collections.

What is Simple Additions?

Simple Additions is a collection of versatile serving pieces that can be used for both everyday meals and special occasions.

What are Place Settings?

Place settings are coordinated sets of dinnerware, flatware, and glassware that are used to set a table for a meal.

What are the benefits of using Simple Additions and Place Settings together?

Combining Simple Additions and Place Settings allows for a cohesive and stylish table setting that is both functional and visually appealing.

Can I mix and match Simple Additions and Place Settings?

Yes, our products are designed to be mix and match, so you can create a personalized table setting that suits your taste and style.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kabsmommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • feliciamck
  • General Chat
Replies