• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Plus Bonus? What to Choose?

In summary, the plus bonus offers a variety of items that can be used in demonstrations or recipes. The Kitchen Essentials provide basic tools for cooking, while the Simple Additions include items like a bowl and a platter. The New Products include items like oven mitts and sectional servers. The choice of which bonus to choose is up to the individual, as they all have their own benefits.
TinasKitchen
I did it.. I am getting one of my plus bonuses.. but dont know which to choose. I have alot of stones (from Before PC) and I dont have a place to store them. I dont think I'd use the Simple Additions, Have some of the Essential Kitchen tools and the new products are ehhh ok. So help!! which do you think I'd use more of? or rather which would YOU use more of?

Thanks!

I don't have any Simple Additions in my collection of PC stuff, and I am in SS1 myself. If I qualify for the plus bonus, I will get the Simple Additions items. If you get them, you will have some peices to use to showcase the products and hopefully increase your sales. You can use them to put your completed recipes on during a show.

I would recommend the Simple Additions plus bonus.

Congratulations on getting the bonus!!!

Congratulations!!!Don't forget that you can use products you don't want or need as host/recruiting bonuses or you could sell them!

Okay, if it were me..I would get the Kitchen Essentials or the New Products, with the KE...you can never have too many Kitchen Shears, Cooling Racks, Mitts, TTT, almost everything in there I could see a use for 2. I have been selling a ton of new products and I don't think I would have sold them if I hadn't shown them. I have sold 6 sectional servers in my last 2 shows and 12 Outdoor Party Plates.

My vote is SAFirst Congrats on earning the bonus!! :D

I'll tell you, when I earned my Bonus, I had the stones, I had allot of the other things, but I didn't have any SA other than what came with kit, which was caddy?? I think?? Anyway, I got the SA as I had none and I also had people asking about them, and I couldn't tell them anything truthful, as I didn't have them.

I am SO GLAD I got the SA, I've used it with lots of shows, I take it for Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake, and other big cakes. I use it with Prof. Puffs to show serving on plates and telling how you can use these are your regular dinner plate if you wanted. I love the bowls to use for serving veggies and things on my holiday tables, looks nice!!

But, you need to choose what YOU think will work best for you and your people.

HTH,

Lisa

hmmmI originally thought the SA then the Kitchen.. ok so now I'm still confused lol

Anyone else have any input. I need to place the order by Mon/Tues.

I got the Kitchen tools first, even though I had already gotten the tool turnaround. It just seemed like the stuff was going to be very useful at all my shows, and it was.

I LOVE the stoneware, but to be honest, I don't use it at a lot of shows. The Simple additions have been very helpful, but I could probably live without them. But the oven mitt? Gotta have it!

Okso if I ordered the Kitchen Essentials kit, then what SA piece should I order on my own to have? a large bowl or a large platter?

Why not pick the one you think you'll use the most first and then earn another plus bonus next month?!

You know you can do it - why buy something when the company will let you earn it all for free!! It should be incentive to give your business a strong start - try to earn them all!!!

Good luck!

(By the way, they are all good and it helps to have everything to be able to sell it - I didn't think I'd need/want the SA but they will sell if you can show them to people...)

I always have SA at my shows and I've yet to sell any! I got the new items. I found that the guests like to see the new products up close. Also, I can't seem to get enough of the outdoor party plates!! I do agree with waiting to see if you earn another one before buying anything. Remember, your in this to make money not spend it. (I seem to keep forgetting that. I can't get enough PC!!!)

I am on the verge of earning my SS1 bonus, the one with the bar pan, woven selection and small saute pan. Does anyone know if the bar pan is the medium or large pan?

SS bonusWell i first ordered the new products set AND love the chillzanne. That is a super hit with my customers. Then i ordered the SA. I only had the small square since i use that for the pull apart bread. BUT then i also earned the kitchen essentials and i cant tell you how much i love that tool turn about. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! I had all my tools in the drawer and now its all out on my counter to see!! I love it when people come over and see all my cooking tools! They want it all AND the tool turn about!

I actually already had tons of the stoneware (just because im a stoneware junkie, so when i get commission, i buy a stone piece for me as a treat!!) So i didnt get that set. I wish they still made the stoneware rack though. I just started selling in mid Jan. 2006, so i was able to score one of those before they retired them.

I think they need to come back out with one like it! So nice to have the stones on them without hitting one another.

Good luck in the rest of your SS months! There's nothing like having the UPS driver bring you FREE products!! Its like Xmas all over again at my house!

well...This is my 3rd SS so I wont be earning any more plus bonuses :( lol So thats the dilemma. I have stuff from almost every bonus so there's the confusion... which one I would use more.. thats why I'm asking which all of you to suggest. I dont really buy that much.

I have the tool turnabout.. love it (along w/ the shears). I have some of the stones from previous purchases prior to consulting and I have the outdoor party plates (which arent really selling at my shows) and skewers.

I guess its all just personal on which you think you'd need.

The pan is the large bar pan.

Thanks for your help/suggestions :)

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know the bar pan size Tina! Good luck on your decision. I am sure you will be happy with whatever you choose.

I like my SA's. My kitchen/dining room are the striped colors so I mix them with the white and they look AWESOME. They seem to "complete" the recipe for me. Just my opinion! Great job on your achievement! You are on your way!

I think the Kitchen Essentials is the first one you should choose. Next would be Stoneware--think of all the microwave cakes you can make in that Fluted Pan!

Simple Additions is something you can add piece by piece. If you want to get one now, I would suggest the large bowl so you can do salads at all your summer shows

:)Thank you so much!! I think I am going w/ the Kitchen Tools and buying a large bowl for the salads.. or the large platter. I appreciate all the suggestions so much.

These bonuses are so worth it! :)

Good luck to all of you

What is Help! Plus Bonus?

Help! Plus Bonus is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help customers earn free and discounted products by hosting a cooking show or party.

What are the benefits of choosing Help! Plus Bonus?

By choosing Help! Plus Bonus, you have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your cooking show or party. Plus, you also have access to exclusive monthly offers and discounts.

How do I choose Help! Plus Bonus?

To choose Help! Plus Bonus, simply select the option during the booking process when scheduling your cooking show or party. You can also let your Pampered Chef consultant know that you would like to participate in the program.

What are the requirements for earning free and discounted products through Help! Plus Bonus?

To earn free and discounted products through Help! Plus Bonus, you must have a minimum of $200 in sales from your cooking show or party. The more sales you have, the more rewards you can earn!

Can I combine Help! Plus Bonus with other Pampered Chef promotions or discounts?

Yes, you can! Help! Plus Bonus can be combined with other Pampered Chef promotions, discounts, and host rewards. This means even more opportunities to earn free and discounted products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • jhammer22
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TinasKitchen