• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breaking Up Purchases: Samples vs. Supplies

In summary, samples are small portions of products used for demonstration while supplies are larger quantities used for personal or inventory purposes. It is not necessary to purchase both, and it is recommended to consider your needs and budget. Samples can be used for personal use, but supplies are typically more cost-effective. The number of samples to purchase depends on individual needs, and it is not possible to return samples or supplies. Contact customer service for assistance with any product issues.
pamperedape
Okay, so if I want to break my purchases up into samples and supplies how does that work? Like, for example can I go on right now and spend $45 on supplies and then $5 on samples right away, or do I have to wait until PC issues me a $5 certificate?

you can order it whenever
you just need to input the serial # on the pc$$
just keep track how much you spend on one order so that you know if you go over how much to pay
my first $200 pc dollars were spent in 5 minutes lol
you can even use them towards sample packages :)
i bought my bosster kit
a spring sample package
and paperwork

happy spending :)

When you separate them up like that (sample order, supply order, etc.) do you pay separate shipping? Is it $4 for the first one and then more for the other orders?

i used half ($150) for samples and the other half ($150) i'm saving for kit enhancement sept 1st. by then i will also have earned an additional $250 PC bucks. (fingers crossed) i'm not saying i hope to earn because i'm not giving myself an option. :)

When you separate them up like that (sample order, supply order, etc.) do you pay separate shipping? Is it $4 for the first one and then more for the other orders

yes you pay separate shipping for each order
not sure about there in US but i paid $5 shipping for each order, we can order 1 of each kind and get the $5 shipping. but if we put 2 orders of 1 kind ie supplies we pay higher shipping for the second order

hth

1. What is the difference between samples and supplies when breaking up purchases?

Samples are small portions of products that are used for demonstration purposes, while supplies are larger quantities of products that are used for personal use or to stock your inventory.

2. Do I need to purchase both samples and supplies?

No, it is not necessary to purchase both samples and supplies. It is up to you to decide which option best fits your needs and budget.

3. Can I use samples for personal use?

Yes, samples can be used for personal use. However, it is recommended to purchase supplies for personal use as they are typically more cost-effective in the long run.

4. How many samples should I purchase?

The number of samples you should purchase depends on your individual needs. It is recommended to have at least one of each product for demonstration purposes, but you may choose to purchase multiple samples for popular products.

5. Can I return samples or supplies if I don't use them?

Samples and supplies are non-returnable, so it is important to carefully consider your purchase before making it. However, if there is an issue with the product, please contact customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies