• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troll & Cat Chaos: My Dill Dip Sample Disaster | Upcoming Shows

In summary, my supply order came in today so before dinner I was in here making samples of my dill dip packets for my upcoming shows. My cats ate a hole through most of my new keyboard, all over my paperwork, and the carpet everywhere. I had to say it before KG got to it! No, he's not a darn cat, he's a dilly of a cat. He is pretty thirsty and won't keep out of my last glass of PC tea.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
my supply order came in today so before dinner I was in here making samples of my dill dip packets for my upcoming shows.

I had 18 bags filled and sealed ready to be stapled into my cardstock sleeve. DH comes home I stop to put dinner on the table.

Our darn Siamese comes of of his sunny windowsill and eats a hole thru most of them scattering dill mix all over my new keyboard, all over my paperwork, the carpet everywhere.
now, he's sitting here looking at me like I didn't do it and sneezing his head off :eek:

& no I do not live by the 5 second rule so it can not be saved even on the paperwork. Plus when he gets up he stretches and cat hair flies everywhere.:yuck:

Oh darn!! That was a lot of work too I am sure!!

Cats love DILL!:D

I can just see him sitting there with dill mix powder on his whiskers, sneezing, and looking Oh-So-Innocent!

Will you stop calling yourself a troll woman!

Bad kitty- although I am laughing... we had a cat named Weasel that any time DH would make his famous cheesecake, Weasel would jump on the counter and promptly lick a hole out of the center of the cheesecake as it was cooling...he loved cheesecake!

Sorry about all your dill mix, and that's saying something because I don't like dill! :) LOL

THAT DARN CAT!

had to say it before KG got to it!

No, he's not a darn cat, he's a dilly of a cat.

he is pretty thirsty he won't keep out of my last glass of PC tea
I'm gonna have withdrawals I was really hoping PC would bring it back!!

http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress.com/files/2008/07/funny-pictures-catnip-toy-broke.jpg

that so looks like his pose except he is stretched across my desk

I was thinking that a pic of him sneezing would make a good one for an LOLCat caption!

That stinks!!!

So, um, like, ah...is dill like catnip for cats too?! I didn't realize they liked dill!!

Learn something new everyday!!

pampered.chris said:
That stinks!!!

So, um, like, ah...is dill like catnip for cats too?! I didn't realize they liked dill!!

Learn something new everyday!!

As far as I can tell, cats really like green herbs of all kinds. I tried to grow a windowsill herb garden, but my cats considered it their personal snack box.....I finally gave up.

Would you believe that my cat will eat every herb I grow but won't go near cat grass!

ChefBeckyD said:
As far as I can tell, cats really like green herbs of all kinds. I tried to grow a windowsill herb garden, but my cats considered it their personal snack box.....I finally gave up.

I killed an aloe plant that I was told I could not kill, so I have no live plants. But now that you mention it, when i was able to get flowers the cat always ate them and if she can get near anything fake, she will eat that too.

Thanks for the info!!

My cats lick plastic, chew on anything adhesive (they love the packing tape on my PC boxes) and eat plastic Easter grass. I have no desire to grow anything actually edible in my house 'cuz I'm afraid what they would do to it!.

katie0128 said:
My cats lick plastic, chew on anything adhesive (they love the packing tape on my PC boxes) and eat plastic Easter grass. I have no desire to grow anything actually edible in my house 'cuz I'm afraid what they would do to it!.

My cat does the same thing!!!! I get so mad at her on Easter morning b/c while my daughter is looking for Easter eggs, she is pointing out cat puke. So lovely to wake up to!! And the last 3 years the cat has taken my daughter straight to her basket as if to show her "This is what I am puking up". I found some foam like stuff but somehow it got thrown away...errr...

We finally switched to paper grass. That way at least it will digest if the cats to eat it. But apparently eating paper isn't odd enough for them, so they leave that alone. The one cat that eats tape, stickers, anything with adhesive on it... we call him the "special kitty".

katie0128 said:
We finally switched to paper grass. That way at least it will digest if the cats to eat it. But apparently eating paper isn't odd enough for them, so they leave that alone. The one cat that eats tape, stickers, anything with adhesive on it... we call him the "special kitty".

LOL!!! That is great!! If you ever think of it I would love to see a pic of "special kitty". LOL

Oreo, my cat, will chew on the strings on the blinds, thank goodness they are cheap b/c when they hang at odd angles it looks funny so I am replacing them all of the time. She will chew on grocery bags, LOVES PC bags, nice thick plastic, and the strip that you pull off self-stick envelopes...she will get into my office garbage for those!!

My cat loves cardboard. He loves to pat up and down on the flaps of boxes. We call it his upper body work out :)

rennea said:
My cat loves cardboard. He loves to pat up and down on the flaps of boxes. We call it his upper body work out :)

My cat does that too!! and if a box is opened and the cat is missing...yepper, in the box!!

I'm going to see if my cat likes the PC Dill mix :) He hasn't been feeling well, is on meds and picking at his food.Cats! Great companions and great pains!

pampered.chris said:
My cat does that too!! and if a box is opened and the cat is missing...yepper, in the box!!

the_kitchen_guy-albums-bucket-picture479-ifitsabox-2.jpg
the_kitchen_guy-albums-bucket-picture480-ifitsabox-1.jpg

Oh his eyes are glowing KG he looks like devil kitty!

Looks like "basement cat" from I Can Haz Cheezburger...

That's Pyewacket, and he was born on Friday the 13th - a year ago. (He just turned 1.)The other one is Puck, Pye's littermate.If it's a box, we're in it.

I have a picture of my cat Mr.Peepers in my album on here, I post it on this thread but don't know how. Anyways he's laying with my hound so you can really see that he is huge. He's 30+lbs.

I can't find a picture of my critters. I know I have taken a bunch, but they are probably all still on the camera or on film that is lost somewhere in my house! Ours are Fizbo and Ichabod - or Fizzy and Chicken-butt. My kids are going to hate it when I start giving them nicknames!

Chicken-butt just found a cricket in the family room. Being the oh-so-avid hunter that he is (my kitties are inside kitties), he is just following it around the family room and watching it. He's too dumb to be able to catch it. If he wants it bad enough, he'll start crying and Fizzy will come kill it for him. Enabler cat!

rennea said:
I have a picture of my cat Mr.Peepers in my album on here, I post it on this thread but don't know how. Anyways he's laying with my hound so you can really see that he is huge. He's 30+lbs.

Like this?

rennea-albums-rennea-s-photo-s-picture29-rufus-mr-peepers-ruby.jpg

katie0128 said:
Chicken-butt just found a cricket in the family room. Being the oh-so-avid hunter that he is (my kitties are inside kitties), he is just following it around the family room and watching it. He's too dumb to be able to catch it. If he wants it bad enough, he'll start crying and Fizzy will come kill it for him. Enabler cat!

My late cat Weasel would just take ONE leg off a cricket and just watch it die...we'd find cricket legs in the house and sure enough about 3-6 feet later, we'd find the poor dead cricket. WEasel had a littermate named Gus, I actually bought them a hamster... They love Willow! loved him, they'd bat him around in his little hamster ball, they'd clean his face and back with their kitty tongues... they even found him for me when he broke out of his cage and I couldn't find him for 2 days. THose cats had so much fun with that hamster... and they never tried to eat or kill him!

CookingwithMary said:
I'm going to see if my cat likes the PC Dill mix :) He hasn't been feeling well, is on meds and picking at his food.

Cats! Great companions and great pains!

Some medicine's will change how food tastes to an animal... add a little tuna juice to his food and see if that helps! :)

Ah, thanks KG!! Yup that's my kitty.

rennea said:
Ah, thanks KG!! Yup that's my kitty.

YIKES!!! That's not a cat or a dog... it is a hairball with three heads.

I know they all love each other.

Wuv... twue wuv...

Kitchen Diva said:
Some medicine's will change how food tastes to an animal... add a little tuna juice to his food and see if that helps! :)

Just read the label...no PC dill for kitteh. Garlic and onion are toxic to cats (see Heinz bodies on the web).

little late nowthats weird we once had a vet that said put a little fresh pressed garlic in their food to kill and keep away fleas

katie0128 said:
Wuv... twue wuv...

Oh, Katie I LOVE that movie!!!!!!!!!!

Related to Troll & Cat Chaos: My Dill Dip Sample Disaster | Upcoming Shows

1. What happened to your dill dip samples?

My cat ate a hole through most of them and scattered the dill mix everywhere. Unfortunately, they can't be saved.

2. How many bags of dill dip did you have ready for your upcoming shows?

I had 18 bags filled and sealed before my cat got into them.

3. What did your cat do to the dill dip samples?

He ate a hole through most of them and scattered the mix everywhere.

4. Did you try to save any of the dill dip samples?

No, I do not live by the 5 second rule so they couldn't be saved even on the paperwork.

5. What happened to your paperwork and keyboard?

The dill mix got all over them along with cat hair when my cat got up and stretched.

Back