• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual Performance Tracker on Cc

L
ltkacz
I submitted a show last week, it shipped out, and it sitll isn't showing on the Individual Performance Tracker. I'm on hold with Tech support- but been on hold for 15 minutes!

Has this happened to anyone else?

Sorry I can't say that it has happened to me. I don't check it regularly enough to know.

Yes, I"ve had this happen. Sometimes that doesn't seem to get updated. Is it on the shipment screen? That seems to be the first place a show shows up. And sometimes it shows up relatively quickly on the Incentive Calculator.

I think things are running slow all over... I got an email saying my supply shipment was shipped on or before today.... when I go to check the status on CC it says it's picking.... hmm

1. Why isn't my show appearing on the Individual Performance Tracker?

There could be several reasons for this. It's possible that there was a delay in the system updating, so the show may appear on the tracker soon. It's also possible that there was an error in the submission or shipping process that caused the show to not appear. If you continue to experience issues, it's best to contact tech support for further assistance.

2. How long does it usually take for a show to appear on the Individual Performance Tracker?

The timeframe can vary, but typically it should appear within a day or two after it has been submitted and shipped. If it has been longer than that, there may be an issue that needs to be addressed.

3. Is there a way to manually add a show to the Individual Performance Tracker?

No, the tracker is automatically updated based on the information from the submission and shipping process. If there is an issue with a show not appearing, it's best to contact tech support for assistance.

4. My show has appeared on the Individual Performance Tracker, but the information is incorrect. How can I fix this?

If there is incorrect information on the tracker, it's best to contact tech support to have it corrected. They can help to troubleshoot any issues and ensure that the correct information is displayed.

5. I've been on hold with tech support for a while. Is there another way to get assistance?

While calling tech support is typically the most efficient way to get assistance, you can also try reaching out through email or using any online support options that may be available. It's also helpful to provide as much information as possible about the issue you are experiencing to help expedite the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies