• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Noticed Strange Things on Performance Tracker Today?

In summary, the shows submitted but not received appear to be counted as received in the commissionable sales tracker, but the show itself does not show up until the individual orders are tracked and reconciled.
I submitted a show yesterday morning. Shows as received on Shipment Staus, the commissionabel sales do not show under the Performance tracker, but the show has been added to my total for the month.

One of my downline shows the commissionable slaes but not show has not been added to her total.

Anyone else noticed anything weird?

Mine has been weird like that for the last month. My sales have been showing up first on my incentives tracker - and then, the sales would show up on my IPT, and then finally, the show itself would show up....you would think it would all update at the same time - but I guess it doesn't work that way!:confused:

I noticed that my show & individual order I transmitted last night show up in my sales totals, but don't show up in my number of shows. They also aren't showing as received in the shipping status. Weird.

Many of the systems at HO require manual or batch (once a day) updating - they're not automatic. And at times of high volume or while things are still finalizing from the previous month, they're a little screwy.

chefann said:
Many of the systems at HO require manual or batch (once a day) updating - they're not automatic. And at times of high volume or while things are still finalizing from the previous month, they're a little screwy.

Kinda like us. :chef:

raebates said:
Kinda like us. :chef:

That would be me anytime of the month.....it's all part of being a squiggle.:balloon:

Is it just me? Everytime someone mentions being a squiggle, I picture the wiggly people from the Jell-o brand commercials. :D

It's not just you.

chefann said:
Is it just me? Everytime someone mentions being a squiggle, I picture the wiggly people from the Jell-o brand commercials. :D
I'm pretty jiggly - but not quite like that!:rolleyes:(I don't wave when I am wearing anything sleeveless!)

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm pretty jiggly - but not quite like that!:rolleyes:

(I don't wave when I am wearing anything sleeveless!)
I keep meaning to take a clicker counter to Conference to count arm jiggle. :)

chefann said:
I keep meaning to take a clicker counter to Conference to count arm jiggle. :)

It's just not pretty on the big screens!:yuck: Remind me Ann, just before I walk (when I walk!) to not do an above the head wave!

Actually, there IS a way to make that work. Hold your arm up, bent at the elbow, and then wave it, but only wave from the elbow to the wrist, and just in one direction.

Or you could blow a kiss. That's what my girls made me do for them while I was up there! (It was fun and I was the only one apparently)

Glad to know it is not just mine then... was getting concerned because the last show I submitted put me over $1500 by $1.52... yes I just squeezed it in and I want those spring products!!

It is definitely a little screwy and it is driving me nuts! My latest recruit needs to qualify for me to earn the cruise and she submitted her third show the other day. The dollar amount is showing up - but it hasn't counted the show so it only looks like she's done 2 so far.

I am getting paranoid about her getting four shows in and it doesn't help that it looks like she isn't getting credit for the 3 she's done already!!

Plus, I had another recruit that sent in an order Nov. 29th to stay active and it didn't even show up on the tracker until Dec. 2nd...

Yes! I have been checking mine all day because I submitted a show last night too that got me over the $1500 level and I sold some cookware. So, I have been wanting to redeem those POR points! Guess I will check tomorrow.

I was a bit paranoid too because I just submitted Show #4 two days shy of my 30th day!Yesterday, there was no sign of Show 4 at all, even though it had been submitted the day before.Today, the comissionable sales were showing in my Performance Tracker but not the show number. Meanwhile, the show was showing up in the Fed Ex shipping tracker as "picking." I finally found the NEW CONSUTANT chart and saw that the 4th show HAD been noted, I HAD won my $100 PC dollars, and later got an e-mail confirming the same.WOW! What a relief!

My supply order that I placed yesterday is now showing "Shipped" - but there is no ship date, and no link to the tracker...

Okay - I know this isn't about the performance tracker - but I just had a host call me with a couple discrepancies on her order - 1 thing damaged, and one thing missing......and I went in to do a product adjustment, and none of my shows that I submitted last week are even showing up there! the last one to show up is the one I submitted on the 25th of November. Very frustrating!

Sorry about that Becky - it might be convenient to do adjustments online - but I always feel better if I've talked to a live person myself so I call for all mine...

I'm sure if you can call, they'll be able to look up everything.

And I just checked this morning and my recruit's tracker finally shows everything including the proper number of shows. Yeah.

Maybe they are getting caught up!

My IPT is updated now. Everything is there & has shipped too!

1. What is Performance Tracker and how does it work?

Performance Tracker is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to track your sales, orders, and team performance. It helps you keep track of your progress and set goals for your business. The system updates in real-time, allowing you to see your most recent sales and orders.

2. Why am I seeing strange numbers or data on my Performance Tracker?

There could be a few reasons for this. The system may be experiencing technical difficulties, or there could be a delay in updating the data. We recommend refreshing the page or checking back in a few hours to see if the issue has been resolved.

3. Can I customize the data shown on my Performance Tracker?

Yes, you can customize the data shown on your Performance Tracker by using the filters and settings options. You can choose to view data for a specific time period, team members, or product categories.

4. How often is the data on Performance Tracker updated?

The data on Performance Tracker is updated in real-time, so you can see the most recent sales and orders. However, there may be occasional delays due to technical issues or system updates.

5. Is there a way to track my team's performance on Performance Tracker?

Yes, Performance Tracker allows you to view your team's performance by selecting the team members filter. This will show you the total sales and orders for your team, as well as individual team member's performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltkacz
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • sailortena
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef