• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Question About Indiv. Performance Tracker

In summary, an Individual Performance Tracker is a tool used by organizations to monitor and evaluate the performance of individual employees. It works by collecting data from various sources and analyzing it to provide insights into an employee's performance. The benefits of using an Individual Performance Tracker include identifying strengths and weaknesses, setting and tracking goals, and facilitating performance discussions. It can be used by organizations of all sizes and is not a replacement for performance reviews, but rather a complement to them.
buckeyefan08
This may have been addressed here before but I need a little clarification.

Whenever I sign into CC and check the perfomance tracker, the last month shown is March. I submitted a $400 show in April and 2 shows for May already. The shows have all shipped and I got my commission for the April show but it's not up there. My recruit doesn't show any activity either and I know she did shows in April. April and May aren't listed.
Any else having this problem or know why?
(It's funny but I want to make sure I get that HWC tote! I love it!!!:love::D)

The IPT has been replaced by Consultant Connection. Go into that, and click on the "Performance Tracker" link.

Thanks Ann! I knew it would be something silly!

If you haven't already taken them, I recommend the Online Training Center courses that cover Consultant Connection, too.

Hi there! It sounds like there may be a glitch with the performance tracker. I recommend reaching out to Pampered Chef's customer service team for assistance. They will be able to look into your account and help you figure out why your April and May shows are not showing up. In the meantime, congratulations on your successful shows and I hope you get that HWC tote! It's definitely a great incentive to strive for. Keep up the great work!

1. What is an Individual Performance Tracker?

An Individual Performance Tracker is a tool used by organizations to monitor and evaluate the performance of individual employees. It tracks key performance indicators, such as productivity, quality of work, and goal achievement, to provide insights into an employee's performance over a certain period of time.

2. How does an Individual Performance Tracker work?

An Individual Performance Tracker works by collecting data on an employee's performance through various sources, such as performance reviews, feedback from managers and colleagues, and self-evaluations. This data is then analyzed to provide a comprehensive overview of the employee's strengths, areas for improvement, and overall performance.

3. What are the benefits of using an Individual Performance Tracker?

The benefits of using an Individual Performance Tracker include providing a clear understanding of an employee's strengths and weaknesses, identifying areas for improvement, setting and tracking goals, and facilitating meaningful performance discussions between employees and managers. It also helps in making data-driven decisions for promotions, bonuses, and training opportunities.

4. Is an Individual Performance Tracker only for large organizations?

No, an Individual Performance Tracker can be used by organizations of all sizes. In fact, it can be particularly beneficial for small and medium-sized businesses, as it helps in identifying and addressing performance issues early on, improving overall productivity and efficiency.

5. Is an Individual Performance Tracker a replacement for performance reviews?

An Individual Performance Tracker is not a replacement for performance reviews, but rather a complement to them. It provides a more continuous and data-driven approach to evaluating an employee's performance, while performance reviews offer a more qualitative and holistic assessment. Both methods can work together to provide a comprehensive view of an employee's performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • esavvymom