• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual Performance Tracker Not Working? Find Out Why Here!

In summary, "Am I the Only One?" is a popular cookbook by Pampered Chef that offers easy and nutritious recipes for busy individuals and families. All of the recipes are made with whole, fresh ingredients and can be adapted to fit specific dietary needs. Basic kitchen equipment is sufficient for most recipes, but some may require additional tools. The cookbook is available in both e-book and print formats, and includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan options, as well as modifications for these diets in other recipes.
NewbyPChef
I always like to check the stats in Individual Performance Tracker and it is not working right now. Is it like that for everyone? Is it b/c home office is closed? That's never happened before to me.

It updates once daily. I would imagine it's not updating because of the Blizzard. Not sure if they are open today or not, but HO was closed most of Tuesday, and all day yesterday.

Yeah, but its not just htat its not updated. When I go I get a completely different screen with a drop down to choose 2009 or 2008 (prior to my time as a consultant)

NewbyPChef said:
Yeah, but its not just htat its not updated. When I go I get a completely different screen with a drop down to choose 2009 or 2008 (prior to my time as a consultant)

It's no longer the Individual Performance Tracker, they did away with that a couple years ago. That's why you are getting those dates. You need to look at Consultant Connection to view your stats.

NewbyPChef said:

You're right. It's always worked before and now it's being screwy.

It is showing my current sales for January 2011 (even though it says 2009), but no last month or YTD performance like it did a month ago.

Related to Individual Performance Tracker Not Working? Find Out Why Here!

1. What is "Am I the Only One?"

"Am I the Only One?" is a popular cookbook by Pampered Chef that features easy and delicious recipes for busy individuals and families.

2. Are the recipes in "Am I the Only One?" healthy?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Am I the Only One?" are created with health and nutrition in mind. They are made with whole, fresh ingredients and many can be adapted to fit specific dietary needs.

3. Do I need special equipment to make the recipes in "Am I the Only One?"

No, most of the recipes in "Am I the Only One?" can be made with basic kitchen equipment such as pots, pans, and utensils. However, some recipes may require specific tools like a blender or food processor.

4. Can I purchase "Am I the Only One?" as an e-book or only in print?

You can purchase "Am I the Only One?" as an e-book or in print format. Both options are available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes in "Am I the Only One?"

Yes, "Am I the Only One?" includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes. These recipes are marked with a symbol to make them easy to identify. Additionally, many of the other recipes can be easily modified to fit a vegetarian or vegan diet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • raebates
  • General Chat