• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Team Performance Tracking: Cluster Reports or Individual Tracker?

! I would agree with you wholeheartedly - I think it would be great if there was a consolidated report that included all of that information, as opposed to having to go through different places to find it.
DebPC
Staff member
Cluster Reports or Performance Tracker?I find I much prefer the Individual Performance Tracker for getting my teams stats- I don't have a second line so maybe thats why. I never go to the Cluster Reports anymore. What does everyone else use?

I use cluster reports for the incentive trip tracking and show selling promotions. For everything else, I use the IPT.

I use cluster reports for promotions, the recognition report on PP and the IPT for the rest of my recognition. I do like that they now have a place to find out how they are doing on earning monthly promotions like HWC and PanORama but I personally don't think the system is very user friendly.

I wish there would be a report with everything on it (monthly promotions, personal milestones, etc) rather than having to look through several places and having to remember now what could she have earned this month...

...in a perfect world.:sun:

Beth took the words right out of my mouth - thanks, Beth, for saving me all that typing - LOL

After our trip to Italy last spring, we uploaded all of our pics(about 600) to www.shutterfly.com. You can order prints and enlargements there. But instead I made a photo book. It is hardcover and you decide how many pages, what pics go where and what text you want, They have all sorts of options to customize it. Then when you are done- you order it and get it in about 2 weeks. The quality is excellent and it was easy.
Many of my friends are doing books of their kids for the grandparents for Christmas. They would make great gifts. I so wish this would have been around when my kids were easy.
For me no more scrapbooking- I am doing these books.

Are they expensive?

I would suggest using Heritage Makers. The books are a lot better quality than any other company - the binding is stitched with reinforced tape rather than glued, so they won't fall apart. Even better, though, the books are archived in your lifetime, password protected account, so if anything happens to them (your kid tears out the pages or something), you can use the heirloom guarantee to re-order them for 1/2 price. All other companies delete the books after a few weeks. You can also store pictures for free at the same resolution you upload them. Everyone else reduces the size so if your hard drive crashes and you want to download them again, they will be at too low of a resolution to be able to use. One more plus - and a big one - you can create your books using over 30,000 backgrounds, embellishments, letters, etc. and move them anywhere on the page you want, at any size you want, rather than being forced to use a template with no options. You can also add a drop shadow, border, fade, crop, and much, much more.

If you couldn't tell, I am a consultant with Heritage Makers and am very passionate about it. I could go on and on with so many more options and advantages, but if you are interested please let me know. Because HM has consultants, you can receive personalized help and attention if you have any questions while making your books. We also offer packages and specials to save money on the cost of the book and you can do a party to get books for free!

I would be happy help you if you are interested. check out my website at www.heritagefun.com.

Celise

Our book was 12 by 12 and had 67 custom pages. With a 20% off coupon and shipping it was $125.00. Because it is digital we didn't have to print any of our 600 pics (like doing a traditional album) so that saved us a bundle.

1. What is the purpose of using Team Performance Tracking?

The purpose of Team Performance Tracking is to monitor and evaluate the progress and efficiency of a team in achieving their goals and objectives. It allows managers to identify areas of improvement and make data-driven decisions to enhance team performance.

2. What are Cluster Reports in Team Performance Tracking?

Cluster Reports in Team Performance Tracking are visual representations of data that compare the performance of different teams within the organization. It helps identify the top-performing teams and areas where teams may need additional support and resources.

3. How do Individual Trackers contribute to Team Performance Tracking?

Individual Trackers in Team Performance Tracking allow managers to track the performance of individual team members. This helps identify top performers, areas of improvement, and provides insights on how individual contributions impact overall team performance.

4. How often should Team Performance Tracking be done?

The frequency of Team Performance Tracking may vary depending on the organization's needs and goals. However, it is recommended to conduct it on a regular basis, such as monthly or quarterly, to monitor progress and make timely adjustments.

5. Are there any specific metrics to track in Team Performance Tracking?

The metrics to track in Team Performance Tracking may vary depending on the organization's objectives and the type of team. However, some common metrics include team productivity, efficiency, customer satisfaction, and individual performance. It is essential to select relevant metrics that align with the team's goals and objectives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmcchef
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8