• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking Your $800 Kitchen Show Order: Is There a Delay with FedEx Delivery?

In summary, CC is having some trouble with the new Kitchen Show system. The order does show up under "Individual Performance Tracker", but the shipment status is not updated yet.
jenniferlynne
I submitted a $800 kitchen show on the 27th and it's not showing up at all when I look under "Shipment Status" on CC. Is this normal since we switched to Fed Ex? Sorry if this thread has already been started. The order does show up under "Individual Performance Tracker", so I know they got it. Should I be worried?

I think they are still having trouble getting everything figured out. My sample order still says recieved and I have it at my house!!

I had the same thing happen. I submitted a show on the 25th & it didn't show up for a couple of days on the shipment status, but did show up in IPT. When it did show up, it had been shipped already.

I submitted a show on Thursday night. It finally showed up today, but I submitted a sample order and paperwork order on Wednesday and neither one of those are showing! I know they have them but I wish they'd keep the shipment status updated! Makes me crazy!

I submitted on Saturday and it's in my IPC, but not on the shipment status screen.

Very strange!!!!

I submitted an individual order that showed up in IPT and not shipment status. Then I found out my customer received her products 5 days later. Finally showed up in shipment status a couple days after she received it!!

Maybe CC has problems?? I don't understand it. Thank goodness it is at least showing in IPT!

I wonder if it shows up in Product Adjustment like how we tracked our changeover kits,etc.? Have you checked that out?

Yeah I think sooooo many changes and They can't keep up with everything. Like I said thank god we have chef succuess. I don't know how others are keeping up with it all.

I don't know what I do without Chef Success! You can't get all of this information from a cluster meeting. Not enough time and not enough people to go through and answer all of the questions. They are great for business ideas but not for all we get here.

OH I would die. I am sooooo addicted and it is just so great to read and get me ready. I wouldn't have been able to get my business to where it is with out CHEF SUCCESS, KEVIN and all of you...and my SUPERWOMAN...CAROLYN!!!

your superwoman is awfully quiet right now. Is she still on with us tonight?

She is probably hiding under the covers from P3....I am going to have to go find her and hug her...LOL
Carolyn..or Carolyn!!!! hhahahahaha.

Psssstttt..........Jill, you have your own thread now...go look!!! :D

You're too funny Darby!!!!!!

What is the estimated delivery time for my $800 kitchen show order?

The estimated delivery time for your $800 kitchen show order is typically 5-7 business days. However, there may be delays with FedEx delivery due to unforeseen circumstances.

How can I track my $800 kitchen show order?

You can track your $800 kitchen show order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipment through FedEx.

Why is there a delay with my FedEx delivery?

There may be a delay with your FedEx delivery due to various reasons, such as weather conditions, high volume of shipments, or technical issues. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience as we work to get your order to you as soon as possible.

Can I change the delivery address for my $800 kitchen show order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you may be able to change the delivery address by contacting our customer service team. Once the order has been shipped, we are unable to change the delivery address.

What should I do if my $800 kitchen show order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time?

If your order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please check the tracking information for any updates or delays. If there are no updates and your order is significantly delayed, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003