• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Your Shipments Showing Up.....

In summary, the customer received the shipment but CC no longer tracks shipments. The expert is not sure why this is happening.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
under your shipment status on CC. I sent an ind. ord on the 13th, my performance tracker shows that it was received however shipment status their is nothing. Then this morning I called to check on it because the customer needed it by tomorrow and she said something is wierd and she would call me back, but never did. I just called the lady said it shiped on monday and had already been delivered.

Well she told me to go to fed ex directly to track, we can't track from CC anymore. How can I go to fed ex directly if I don't have a tracking #, I don't want to have to call everytime I need to track a show.

Hmmm...I was able to track my shows from CC. I don't have any ind orders to look at.

I was able to track my shows as well through CC. I just went into CC clicked on shipment status. Then clicked on tracking number. :D Wa Lah! :D

I submitted a supply order and 2 replacement parts orders this morning, and neither are showing up as received in Shipment Status yet. Weird. Usually, they're at least "received" within a few hours.

Maybe HO doesn't like me, it's a conspicarcy (SP)!! LOL

pamperedalf said:
Maybe HO doesn't like me, it's a conspicarcy (SP)!! LOL

I'm having the same problem. I submitted an individual order more than 24 hours ago and it shows up in the IPT, but not in the shipment status! Usually the info shows up in shipment status (as received) and then in the IPT sometime after that.. So strange!

I'm not seeing my adjustment order either. I know it has not been delv yet but have no way of tracking it. Hope they fix this soon.

OMG! My supply order that I submitted yesterday morning finally showed up on CC last night. It indicated "shipped." Well, I just checked the tracking, and it's on the truck for delivery already! Good grief. In a good way, but I completely didn't expect it. The estimated delivery date shows Monday, but the detail has it on the truck as of 7:42 this morning.

My individual order isn't showing up either on the shipment status.

Ann

Now I don't feel bad that I am not the only one! Hopefully they fix it soon!

The individual order that I submitted on the 17th was delivered by the 20th but never showed up on my shipment status! And it's still not there...Weird...

There is NOTHING on my shipment status - no shows, indiv. orders or supply orders! Very frustrating!

there's nothing on my status either...and I submitted an ind order a couple days ago. I was starting to panic, now I'm just wondering if it will ever show up?:eek:

Has anyone called HO about this? Mine aren't showing up either, but they have all been received.

My ind. order just showed up today, and it was submitted on the 13th!!! Yeah mines fixed, I did send HO an email. They never responded, except for the usual responce.

Hmm, I can't find my status either for my supply order!?

1. How long does it take for my shipment to arrive?

The delivery time for your shipment depends on your location and the shipping method selected at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can arrive within 1-2 business days.

2. Can I track my shipment?

Yes, you can track your shipment by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing the order status. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped.

3. What should I do if my shipment hasn't arrived on the expected delivery date?

If your shipment hasn't arrived on the expected delivery date, please check the tracking information for any updates. If there are no updates or if your shipment is significantly delayed, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If your order has not yet shipped, you can contact our customer service team to request a change of shipping address. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

5. What if my shipment arrives damaged?

If your shipment arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure you receive a replacement or refund for the damaged items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefClairissa