• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Having Trouble With Consultant Connection?

In summary, if you are having trouble logging into Consultant Connection, first make sure you are using the correct login credentials. If you are still unable to log in, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and trying again. If the issue persists, contact customer service for assistance. To update your personal information on Consultant Connection, log in to your account and click on the "My Account" tab. From there, you can make changes to your contact information, payment preferences, and other personal details. If you are not receiving emails from Consultant Connection, check your spam or junk folder and contact customer service to ensure your email address is correctly entered. Consultant Connection is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices, with some limitations on mobile. To reset your
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Consultant Connection has no record of the show I just submitted (which is understandable) but more importantly, they seem to have wiped out my career sales!

This despite the fact that I just saw them posted on there yesterday, and I submitted shows in October, November and now December (plus in the correct time frames in the past year.)

Anyone else having problems?

Yes everything is showing wacky right now!

I talked to the Solution Center earlier today about something, and mentioned it...they understand that's an issue right now and said to check back later today or tomorrow morning.

Click on Performance Details then Click on "Previous Month"

I did that ... still no career sales, only year to date.Thanks ... it does help to know it's not just me!

1. Why can't I log into Consultant Connection?

If you are having trouble logging into Consultant Connection, first make sure you are using the correct login credentials. If you are still unable to log in, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and trying again. If the issue persists, contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How do I update my personal information on Consultant Connection?

To update your personal information on Consultant Connection, log in to your account and click on the "My Account" tab. From there, you can make changes to your contact information, payment preferences, and other personal details.

3. Why am I not receiving emails from Consultant Connection?

If you are not receiving emails from Consultant Connection, check your spam or junk folder to make sure the emails are not being filtered there. If you still do not see any emails, contact our customer service team to ensure your email address is correctly entered in our system.

4. Can I access Consultant Connection on my mobile device?

Yes, Consultant Connection is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. However, some features may be limited on mobile devices, so we recommend using a desktop for the best experience.

5. How do I reset my password for Consultant Connection?

To reset your password for Consultant Connection, click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will be prompted to enter your email address and a password reset link will be sent to you. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan