• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Life Changes: Accessing the Outlet

In summary, "Navigating Life Changes: Accessing the Outlet" is a workshop that helps individuals cope with major life changes by providing practical tools and strategies. It is for anyone going through a significant life change and aims to build resilience and coping mechanisms. Participants can expect to learn how to manage emotions, access inner strength, and create a support system. The workshop is typically 2-3 hours long and is available in both in-person and virtual formats.
luvs2sellit
Okay I am totally out of the loop and have not paid attention to the information on the outlet. I have just been so busy with family stuff. We have moved to another state and I have started working full time after staying home with my kids for 13yrs.
Can someone please tell me how to access the outlet.

bump!:D :D :D

Do you have website? You/Your customers can access it by clicking on Order Products in the bottom left, and then click option 2, and then Outlet is the on the bottom of hte list of categories on the left!For you to order it at a discounted price, log in to CC, go to Managing Your Business > Samples and Supplies > Order Product Samples. Then choose Order Now or more info next the the Outlet!It will be updated whenever HO wants to/quantities get low.... and they will not contact us about the change. Basically, if you see something on there that you like, order it NOW! If you want the sales, order it through your website under a friend/family member's name. PHD's apply... but if you want the discounted price and it in your name, order it through CC! HTH

Thanks a bunch:D

Related to Navigating Life Changes: Accessing the Outlet

1. What exactly is "Navigating Life Changes: Accessing the Outlet"?

"Navigating Life Changes: Accessing the Outlet" is a workshop designed to help individuals cope with and navigate through major life changes. It provides practical tools and strategies to help individuals access their inner strength and resilience during difficult times.

2. Who is this workshop for?

This workshop is for anyone who is going through a significant life change, such as a career change, relocation, loss of a loved one, or a major life event. It is also beneficial for those looking to build resilience and learn coping mechanisms for future challenges.

3. What can I expect to learn from this workshop?

You can expect to learn how to identify and manage your emotions during times of change, how to access your inner strength and resilience, and how to create a support system to help you through difficult times. You will also learn practical tools and strategies to navigate through life changes with confidence and positivity.

4. How long is the workshop?

The workshop is typically 2-3 hours long, but the length may vary depending on the group size and level of engagement. We strive to provide a comprehensive and interactive experience for all participants.

5. Is this workshop only available in person?

No, we offer both in-person and virtual workshops. Our virtual workshops are conducted through video conferencing platforms and provide the same level of engagement and interaction as our in-person workshops. We understand the importance of accessibility and strive to accommodate all individuals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies