• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Secure Pampered Chef Outlet Items for Cincinnati Leadership Event?

In summary, "Need Stuff- Who Will Help?" is a program by Pampered Chef that connects customers with consultants in their area for kitchen and cooking assistance. To find a consultant, simply enter your location on the designated page on their website. There is no fee for using the service, and consultants can assist with product recommendations, recipe ideas, and hosting cooking parties. Customers can also request a specific consultant if they have one in mind.
Veevahchef
Silver Member
I will be attending Leadership in Cincinatti and I was wondering if anyone would consider ordering me some things from your "Outlet"?
I am in Canada and we don't get the outlet here (not sure why) so we are deprived of such awesome deals!! LOL.

So what I am hoping is that i can have someone order some things and then bring them to leadership and "hook up".

Anyone willing to do this??
:love:

I don't mind ordering but I am not going to Leadership. :(

I am... how much are you ordering? I'm riding with some other gals so it may depend on how bulky the items would be. you can PM or email me! :)

If Diane isn't able to get the itmes you need email me or call my cell 228-990-2021 I am flying in but I have room in my bags for any items I might need to bring let me know. Pam Happy holiday

I did it for her.. .they are safely boxed up and ready to roll! Thanks for checking!

1. What is "Need Stuff- Who Will Help?"

"Need Stuff- Who Will Help?" is a program created by Pampered Chef to allow customers to easily connect with consultants in their area who can assist with their kitchen and cooking needs.

2. How do I find a consultant through "Need Stuff- Who Will Help?"

To find a consultant through "Need Stuff- Who Will Help?", simply enter your location on the designated page on our website. You will then be shown a list of consultants in your area who are available to assist you.

3. Is there a fee for using "Need Stuff- Who Will Help?"

No, there is no fee for using "Need Stuff- Who Will Help?". It is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to make it easier for customers to connect with our consultants.

4. What types of assistance can I receive from a consultant through "Need Stuff- Who Will Help?"

Our consultants are knowledgeable about all of our products and can assist with everything from product recommendations to recipe ideas and even hosting a cooking party. They are here to help with any of your kitchen needs!

5. Can I request a specific consultant through "Need Stuff- Who Will Help?"

Yes, if you have a preferred consultant, you can specify their name when using "Need Stuff- Who Will Help?". If they are available in your area, they will be included in the list of consultants shown to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • dollfangs
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
Replies