• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Is a Great Forum and Pampered Chef Is a Great Company

venting and finding solutions. :)Hi Adriana! Nice to meet you! :DImportant to note Pampered Chef has no jurisdiction over this site (unless PC guidelines becomes US law :) ), I am not with Pampered Chef and I am registered as owner of ChefSuccess. Thanks for the kind words Beth!
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
...and don't let anyone tell you different!

This is especially for you newer consultants and members of Chef Success: Know that we are a caring community of Pampered Chef consultants here to help each other to succeed in our businesses. We all want this to be a fun and informative place to be. I pray that we can all go on from here and get the most out of this site and our businesses. Have fun!

I know that there has been some tension on a couple of threads lately. Things happen and people get excited. I am as guilty as any. My personality type is such that if something isn't kosher I am compelled to set it straight - and I am humble enough to admit it if I am wrong and to apologize and I feel awful if I think I may have hurt someone else. We are all human.

PS: I know that some are concerned about statements made in a thread about this site being within PC's guidelines. Know that our moderators have followed the "rules" when creating and maintaining this site and it has existed since 2004. If it was not allowed by Pampered Chef they would have shut it down long ago. Thanks to Deb and Greg we have a great place to come together! :love:

Very well put, Beth! (I have been gone for 3 days and don't really know which threads you're speaking of, but I'll find out before the night is over!)

BethCooks4U said:
...and don't let anyone tell you different!

This is especially for you newer consultants and members of Chef Success: Know that we are a caring community of Pampered Chef consultants here to help each other to succeed in our businesses. We all want this to be a fun and informative place to be. I pray that we can all go on from here and get the most out of this site and our businesses. Have fun!

I know that there has been some tension on a couple of threads lately. Things happen and people get excited. I am as guilty as any. My personality type is such that if something isn't kosher I am compelled to set it straight - and I am humble enough to admit it if I am wrong and to apologize and I feel awful if I think I may have hurt someone else. We are all human.

PS: I know that some are concerned about statements made in a thread about this site being within PC's guidelines. Know that our moderators have followed the "rules" when creating and maintaining this site and it has existed since 2004. If it was not allowed by Pampered Chef they would have shut it down long ago. Thanks to Deb and Greg we have a great place to come together! :love:

And at conference, one of the tech guys saw my CS pin, and said to me "Oh - Chef Success - I'm on there quite a bit!" So of course PC knows and is aware of this Board.

PC Chris: Oh, please don't. That isn't the purpose of this thread. I just want peace.

This site has been so very helpful to me. I have learned so much from so many people here. I've made a very good friend who lives quite close to me. I've made online friends, too. I really appreciate the support and help that I get here. It's also nice to share with others, too.

JAE said:
This site has been so very helpful to me. I have learned so much from so many people here. I've made a very good friend who lives quite close to me. I've made online friends, too. I really appreciate the support and help that I get here. It's also nice to share with others, too.

Hey JAE! Hoping I'm the friend you are talking about!:D :love:

BethCooks4U said:
If it was not allowed by Pampered Chef they would have shut it down long ago. Thanks to Deb and Greg we have a great place to come together! :love:

Important to note Pampered Chef has no jurisdiction over this site (unless PC guidelines becomes US law :) ), I am not with Pampered Chef and I am registered as owner of ChefSuccess. Thanks for the kind words Beth!

ChefBeckyD said:
Hey JAE! Hoping I'm the friend you are talking about!:D :love:
Yes, Becky. That's you!

Funny I had just posted this on another thread:

Hi My name is Adriana and I signed up to Chefsuccess on August 1st, I guess I'm not new... Bad manners I didn't introduce myself I just jumped right in!! I love this site despite the vents which I've seen can sometimes get a little tense, but it's good to vent sometimes especially with those who can relate. Best of all is finding solutions to those things that drive us nuts in this business. Anyway... I joined Pampered Chef in September of 05, just in time for the big Hispanic Market boom. Because of the perfect timing I promoted to Director in May of 06 and walked at my very first National Conference. I have two kids ages 9 and 10. They love Pampered Chef too because before their mom was practically useless in the kitchen, now we enjoy trying different recipes together. That has been (IMHO) the thing that people find most attractive about our business, how it brings families together. I am very grateful for this site not only for the valuable but also for the moral support. I have read some very inspiring posts, that just keep you going with more determination. Thank you!! I can tell that all of you that have the STARS have earned them!

Unfortunately I read that thread and you're right maybe no one should re-visit, I just want to say that as I read through it and saw your good intentions. Just like a protective mom trying to settle a disagreement that got a little out of hand. I also know that as women we tend to get emotional (let's admit, even though we dare not to our husbands) :) and sometimes things either don't come out right, we take things too personal or we just want to save the world--- sometimes all at once. It is also hard to read the emotion behind the lines and tell if what is being said is sarcasm, a joke, or something said with malice or intended to stir things up. I just want you to know that I respect your opinions and your caring attitude towards the people on this board, Chefsucces and Pampered Chef. That shines through...

I love this site. It is my own personal cluster meeting! Just like now, I should be getting ready for my FT job and instead here I am getting pumped to sell PC. I have decided to make it my goal to do this full time, but for now I have to get my self to the point where I can afford to. You guys ROCK, I have learn a lot and made honest mistakes, but someone will let you know, nicely, and help you to fix the problem, thats what team work is!
Deanna

Thanks for sharing your heart, Beth. I find this site to be helpful and encouraging most of the time. I also know that you are a kind, caring woman.I'm proud to be a PC Consultant and a member of CS.

raebates said:
I'm proud to be a PC Consultant and a member of Chef Success.
:thumbup: :thumbup: Yeah, ditto that, Rae!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Great thread Beth!! Very well said!!!:D

Addie4TLC said:
Funny I had just posted this on another thread:

Hi My name is Adriana and I signed up to Chefsuccess on August 1st, I guess I'm not new... Bad manners I didn't introduce myself I just jumped right in!! I love this site despite the vents which I've seen can sometimes get a little tense, but it's good to vent sometimes especially with those who can relate. Best of all is finding solutions to those things that drive us nuts in this business. Anyway... I joined Pampered Chef in September of 05, just in time for the big Hispanic Market boom. Because of the perfect timing I promoted to Director in May of 06 and walked at my very first National Conference. I have two kids ages 9 and 10. They love Pampered Chef too because before their mom was practically useless in the kitchen, now we enjoy trying different recipes together. That has been (IMHO) the thing that people find most attractive about our business, how it brings families together. I am very grateful for this site not only for the valuable but also for the moral support. I have read some very inspiring posts, that just keep you going with more determination. Thank you!! I can tell that all of you that have the STARS have earned them!

Unfortunately I read that thread and you're right maybe no one should re-visit, I just want to say that as I read through it and saw your good intentions. Just like a protective mom trying to settle a disagreement that got a little out of hand. I also know that as women we tend to get emotional (let's admit, even though we dare not to our husbands) :) and sometimes things either don't come out right, we take things too personal or we just want to save the world--- sometimes all at once. It is also hard to read the emotion behind the lines and tell if what is being said is sarcasm, a joke, or something said with malice or intended to stir things up. I just want you to know that I respect your opinions and your caring attitude towards the people on this board, Chefsucces and Pampered Chef. That shines through...
Thanks for sharing. And WELCOME TO PC AND THIS BOARD! :balloon:

My major fault is the "mom" in me. I want to make it all right and sometimes that isn't possible. The problem is when I see misinformation or negativity I want to fix it so others don't think that's okay (the misinformation) or think this isn't a fun company or site (negativity). I am very aware that my comments sometimes come off as negative too because of this and I am working on that. I have decided this whole thing is not worth my effort and am focusing on helping others when on this board. I'll let you all do your own reading between the lines.

I have been working my business very hard lately and it is showing especially in my recruiting results (I have been in the top 20 of my NED's line of 900 twice this summer - 3rd time in 2007 and expect to be again in August as things are going! WHEW!!) and I want to share some to that with you all.

I come to this site inbetween other tasks and love answering or clarifying or just playing. That's what you'll see from me here in.

BethCooks4U said:

My major fault is the "mom" in me. I want to make it all right and sometimes that isn't possible. The problem is when I see misinformation or negativity I want to fix it so others don't think that's okay (the misinformation) or think this isn't a fun company or site (negativity). I am very aware that my comments sometimes come off as negative too because of this and I am working on that. I have decided this whole thing is not worth my effort and am focusing on helping others when on this board.

I have been working my business very hard lately and it is showing especially in my recruiting results (I have been in the top 20 of my NED's line of 900 twice this summer - 3rd time in 2007 and expect to be again in August as things are going! WHEW!!) and I want to share some to that with you all.

I come to this site inbetween other tasks and love answering or clarifying or just playing. That's what you'll see from me here in.

AND you are well on your way to TPC in recruiting in '08!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
AND you are well on your way to TPC in recruiting in '08!!!
:balloon: :balloon: Yep! That's my goal!!:balloon: :balloon:

Very well put Beth! I love to come here to get new ideas & see what's new with everyone. I try not to be on here too much though, and if things are getting negative then I don't read those threads usually.

Thanks for starting this thread Beth. Very well put. I hate email. THings come across so different then what you mean.

Beth,
I think we must be long lost twins. Many times I feel like my posts come across as witchy I don't intend for them too, but I agree with what you posted I am a stickler for rules and it gripes me to see people post ways to get around them!!
It aslo is hard to see newbies complain about rules or changes. PC has come along way in the 13 1/2 years I've been with the company. They don't make any changes lightly......

BethCooks4U said:
I have been working my business very hard lately and it is showing especially in my recruiting results (I have been in the top 20 of my NED's line of 900 twice this summer - 3rd time in 2007 and expect to be again in August as things are going! WHEW!!) and I want to share some to that with you all. QUOTE]

WOW! Congratulations Beth and way to work that business! What an inspiration you must be to your team... I look forward to hearing more from you on how your making it happen!

And thankyou for this thread!

Thanks for starting this thread, Beth! I LOVE this website and I LOVE Pampered Chef! I've been a member of this website since May of '05 and think it's a GREAT resource. I've spent countless hours on here (probably too many at times) and find that it's a nice break in the day of regular tasks and chores. I LOVE how everyone is so willing to share their info, flyers, input, etc. (sometimes it might be overwhelming for a new consultant). It's such an easy way to access information, though. Sometimes the venting gets a little intense :blushing: but it's a great way to "get it out" among people who understand. When the venting and expressing one's views are done in a rude manner, that gets to be a little much for me. But I also know that we're all adults and can choose whether or not to read those threads.

I'm sure certain aspects of my business wouldn't be where they are today without what I've gained from this site!:D And the friends of made and people I've "met." I do love it! The biggest challenge is limiting my time on here so I spend the appropriate amount of time on my business!!!:D

Thanks Deb and Greg for all you do on here!

Beth - way to go on your business...

...and I can SOOOOOOO relate to the "mom syndrome". I am such the "rule keeper" at camp, work, home, wherever...

...but yes, I can get out and have fun (as long as it doesn't physically hurt someone - that Firefighter/EMT in me gets in the way too...or is that maturity???...hate getting old...)

Anyway, I love PC too and hate to see any bashing when the company isn't there to defend themselves (or can't/won't for legal reasons). They do awesome things for all of us!

I too have been on here less (mainly just life being busy), but I also have things to get done lately. This site is great for resources. I usually end up jumping on as I prep for any show to pull some file or information...yesterday it was the going, going, gone flyers...

I can honestly say that I would have quit selling PC quickly if it had not been for this site. I consider it my training place. I appreciate everyone's thoughts, ideas, support, and just the laughter that I have enjoyed on this site. I have also found people that I consider my mentors, and often solicit their advice (although not always on a thread). Thanks to all of you for making this place fun!

Thanks Beth so much for being here and sharing your wealth of knowledge!

I also have the "MOM" syndrome and tend to jump on misinformation. I have been ammazed (since I became a member here in 2004) at how many cons. have no "go to person". Wether they have a inatentive director or are just very proactive. This site is such a great resource. As for the negativity it's like anything else, You need to take it for what it is. Most of the time it's just us expressing our emotions.

Anyhow... this got longer than I intended. I want to thank everyone here who is here to help and inform!

Well said Beth! I'm new to PC and I have to tell you I can't live without this site. I get so many great ideas, tips and inspirations from other fellow Cheffers. I also see this as my personal cluster meeting I can go to EVERYDAY!

I'm another one who is always getting caught in the "did my e-mail, IM, post sound mean?" You can't always tell what a person means online... it's a thin line.

Thanks everyone, for always being there when we have questions, problems, or just need someone to chat with!

I like Amy probably would have quit the biz a long time ago, had I not found this site. You all are such an encouragement to me. I see it like sisters. We all are very opinionated, but love each other in the end.
I so love this site. It makes me feel like I have kindred souls out there.

That's what we are here for - each other! It's great to be able to log on and know that one can find the answer - and if we can't find it SOMEONE will be on to help! That's what families do.:p

I agree TPC and CS are the best ever! I don't think I would have signed on nor have been successful without this site and these helpful members! We're like a crazy, fun virtual family here!

and ITA with what Becky G. said! :)

BethCooks4U said:

My major fault is the "mom" in me. I want to make it all right and sometimes that isn't possible. The problem is when I see misinformation or negativity I want to fix it so others don't think that's okay (the misinformation) or think this isn't a fun company or site (negativity). I am very aware that my comments sometimes come off as negative too because of this and I am working on that. I have decided this whole thing is not worth my effort and am focusing on helping others when on this board. I'll let you all do your own reading between the lines.

Wow! Very impressive! Out of 900?!!!! No doubt that we will all benefit from you reaching your goals. Thanks for the welcome, I feel at home here now. Hope I get to meet some of you in person some day. I would love a picture with you all!! (the scrapbooker in me!)

I agree, PC and Chef Success are the best! I would have probably quit a long time ago as well w/o all of my fellow Cheffers!

Thank you to everyone who always so willingly take time out of their day to help me and so many others! I would like to give you all a virtual hug!:love:

Thanks for the hug! We all need that.:love:

I just got an email about changes in the director requirements from my NED and she pointed out another change that I had missed...

Starting in October we don't have to have 50% of our sales as non-web orders. Most of us don't have that worry but for those that are heavy into the Wedding Registry and things like that it will be great! WOO HOO Pampered Chef!!:love:

I must have missed something... but I think your sentiments are great, Beth!

1. What is Chef Success and how is it related to Pampered Chef?

Chef Success is a website and online forum for Pampered Chef consultants to connect, share ideas, and support each other in their businesses. It is not officially affiliated with Pampered Chef, but many consultants use it as a valuable resource for their businesses.

2. Is Chef Success only for newer consultants?

No, while Chef Success does offer support and guidance for new consultants, it is open to all Pampered Chef consultants at any level. It is a community for all consultants to come together and learn from each other.

3. How can I make the most out of Chef Success?

To get the most out of Chef Success, we recommend actively participating in discussions, asking questions, and sharing your own experiences and tips. It is also a great place to find resources and training materials for your Pampered Chef business.

4. Are there any guidelines or rules for using Chef Success?

Yes, while Chef Success is a friendly and supportive community, there are guidelines in place to ensure that discussions remain respectful and appropriate. These guidelines can be found in the "Forum Rules" section of the website.

5. Can I trust the information shared on Chef Success?

While everyone's experiences and opinions may differ, the moderators of Chef Success work hard to ensure that all information shared on the site is accurate and in line with Pampered Chef's guidelines. However, as with any online forum, it is always important to use your own discretion and do your own research before implementing any advice or suggestions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg