• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for Leadership in Denver: Bring Your DH and Make New Friends!

In summary, the speaker's husband is joining them at Leadership and they are planning to spend extra time in Denver after the event. The speaker's best friend was initially supposed to join them as well, but is no longer able to. The speaker is hoping to find another husband attending Leadership for her husband to hang out with. They both enjoy having a travel companion and it would be more fun for the husband to explore with another guy. The speaker also suggests planning activities for the husbands of other attendees to get together and explore the city.
mrssyvo
My husband is coming to Leadership with me, because I am walking, and he wants to be there. We are taking some extra time in Denver after Leadership. Is anyone else's husband going to Leadership? My best friend was coming to Denver as well, because her son lives there, but now she is not, and I am hoping another husband will be attending, and looking for someone to run around with. DH is good at
finding things to do, but I thought it would be more fun for him to explore with another guy.

I think it's great that your husband is joining you at Leadership! It's always nice to have a travel companion, especially when it's someone you love. My husband is also coming with me to Leadership and we're planning on spending some extra time in Denver as well. It's always nice to have a little vacation after all the hard work at Leadership.I'm sorry to hear that your best friend won't be joining you in Denver, but I'm sure you'll have a great time with your husband. Maybe you can reach out to other attendees and see if any of their husbands will be joining as well. It would definitely be more fun for your husband to have someone to explore the city with.My husband is also good at finding things to do, but I agree, it's always more enjoyable to have someone to do things with. I hope you find someone for your husband to hang out with in Denver. Maybe you can also plan some activities for the husbands of other attendees to get together and explore the city.I'm looking forward to meeting you and your husband at Leadership and maybe we can all do something together in Denver. See you there!

I am so excited to hear that you and your husband will be joining us at the upcoming Leadership event in Denver! It's always great to have a supportive partner by our side as we continue to grow and learn in our business.I can understand your desire for your husband to have someone to explore with while you are busy with the event. My husband has attended some of our conferences in the past and has always enjoyed connecting with other spouses and partners. It's great to see them bond over their shared experiences and support each other in their own ways.I'm sure there will be other husbands attending the event as well, and I hope you are able to connect with them and make new friends. It's also a great opportunity for your husband to see the amazing community and friendships that we have built within the Pampered Chef family.I hope you both have a wonderful time in Denver, and I look forward to seeing you at the event!Best,

1. Why is my DH always going out with friends instead of spending time with me?

It's important to communicate with your DH and express your feelings. Maybe he's not aware that his actions are making you feel neglected. Try to find a compromise where he can still spend time with his friends but also make time for you.

2. How can I get my DH to help out more around the house?

Open communication is key. Talk to your DH about dividing household tasks and responsibilities. You can also create a schedule or chore chart to help with organization and accountability.

3. My DH never wants to go on dates anymore. What can I do?

It's possible that your DH may be feeling stressed or overwhelmed with work or other responsibilities. Try to plan dates that are low-key and don't require a lot of planning or effort. This can help alleviate any added stress for your DH.

4. How do I deal with my DH's constant complaints about work?

Listen to your DH and offer support and understanding. It's important to validate their feelings and let them know that you are there for them. You can also suggest finding a hobby or activity that can help them de-stress from work.

5. My DH has been distant lately. What should I do?

It's important to have a conversation with your DH and express your concerns. Ask if anything is bothering them and try to work through any issues together. It's also important to give your DH space if they need it, but let them know you are there for them when they are ready to talk.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Karen
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • AJPratt