• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Storm Cloud Music: My Son's New Company Launching in LA!

In summary, a proud mother shares her son's new music company, Storm Cloud Music, which is set to launch in a few weeks. She asks her friends to sign up on her Facebook page and share the link. The son has been working on the company for nearly 2 years, with determination and support from big name backers. Despite facing unemployment and some family struggles, the company is destined for success. Many have signed up and are excited to try it out.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
for nearly 2 years my son has been living in Los Angeles, developing a new company, it is ready to be launched complete with press release in the next few weeks. Right now they are in the beginning stages of getting it out there and he has asked me to ask my chefsuccess friends to sign up
If you don't mind please go to my facebook page
Teresa Toops (if we are not friends add me it is the pic with my daughter not ex husband)
then click on this link.

Storm Cloud Music

Please feel free to share with others.

Thanks from one VERY proud mommy (& a grateful son)!! :love:

So, I'm not the most techie person... but I actually understand what this is and its a fantastic idea. I'm pretty excited about this!!!!

oh thank you
Ive have been his focus group tester for:
old people
technically challenged and
ipad & iphone user

LOL! From the way it sounds this will rival Pandora pretty well. Can't wait til it's up and running so I can test it out!

pandora, & itunes he is so psyched i have been told thousands of times and still don't get itI have an ipod i've never turned on its the radio only for me

I signed up. Can't wait to try it out. Isn't it great to be a proud mama? Congratulations!

yes, it is
He has been working on it for nearly 2 years and been basically unemployed the whole time. He has a Music and advertising degree and out of work in LA (go figure) but he has determination. He hasn't even mentioned it (maybe in the beginning when it was a dream) to his dad so when it hits the news he will be very very surprised. it's kind of sad in a way that this has consumed his life and he didn't want him to know,He has some HUGE big name backers which was probably the moment I was the most proud and decided even though I was totally confused it must be destined for success.

I love how God is blessing your family in the wake of all the upheaval you've been through these past couple of years, Teresa!

I've signed up and shared the link with friends :)

awesome, he just called and said mom, you've had 129 people sign up Please keep sharing the link.

Sounds great I signed up. I wish him the best of luck with his company!

I signed up can't wait to try it. Thanks

Done! I am sure he will do well!

1. What is Storm Cloud Music and what does it do?

Storm Cloud Music is a new company founded by my son in Los Angeles. It is a music production and distribution company that works with independent artists and helps them launch their music careers.

2. How can I join Storm Cloud Music as an artist?

If you are an independent artist looking to join Storm Cloud Music, you can submit your music through our website and our team will review it. If we think your music aligns with our company's vision, we will reach out to you for further discussion.

3. Are there any fees or contracts involved in joining Storm Cloud Music?

No, there are no fees or contracts involved in joining Storm Cloud Music. We believe in supporting independent artists and do not want financial constraints to hinder their opportunities.

4. What kind of support does Storm Cloud Music offer to its artists?

Storm Cloud Music offers a wide range of support to its artists, including music production, distribution, marketing, and promotion. We also provide guidance and resources to help artists grow their fanbase and establish their brand.

5. Can I still join Storm Cloud Music if I am not based in Los Angeles?

Yes, we welcome artists from all over the world to join Storm Cloud Music. Our team works remotely and we have the resources to support artists from any location. As long as your music aligns with our vision, we would love to work with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • mrshamel3808
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy