• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for Leadership? Share Your Experiences and Dress Code Tips!

S
Skye
This month (Dec.) is my super starter month and I just qualified (2 recruits) to go to leadership. I am so excited! I hope it is all my director makes it out to be. Does anyone have experiences that they would like to share on how it benefited your business? I would love to hear them!!!

P.s...what is the dress code? Can I wear nice jeans?

I have never been to leadership, but I have been to Nationals and that was great. I heard that leadership is even better. I can't wait. Congrats on your two recruits, we will see you there. You are off to a great start.

Way to go Skye - see you in Dallas !!

Way to go. Make sure you get your chef success button from Ann so other cheffers can find you. Have a great time.

A couple of us who are going for the first time were talking dress code with my Director last week. She said that it tends to be more "business" than National Conference, and the dinner (Tuesday) is definintely dressier. So I'd say that jeans are definitely out (at National you can get away with wearing cute capris, but nobody really wears jeans there, either).We came to the conclusion that slacks or skirts and nice sweaters or jackets will be most appropriate for workshops, and something nice like you'd wear as a guest to a wedding for Tuesday dinner.Hope this helps!

Have a great time and soon as you get back you need to tell us the new stuff!!LOL
I can't go due to no funds!

letscook04 said:
Have a great time and soon as you get back you need to tell us the new stuff!!LOL
I can't go due to no funds!
I can't go for the same reason. :(

We'll let you off the hook for Leadership, but you HAVE to come to National! You've got 7 months to save up - hold one show a month as your "payin' for Conference" show.
:D

My director told me its business casual but NO jeans. She also said its probably going to be a bit cool to be wearing capri's. She also said to be sure that whatever you wear is comfortable, especially your shoes.

1. What is "Ready for Leadership" and why is it important for a scientist?

"Ready for Leadership" is a program designed to help individuals develop the necessary skills and qualities to become successful leaders in their field. As a scientist, it is important to have strong leadership skills in order to effectively manage research teams, communicate findings to a wider audience, and drive innovation in your field.

2. How can attending leadership events benefit my business as a scientist?

Attending leadership events can provide valuable networking opportunities and allow you to learn from experienced leaders in your field. These events often offer workshops and seminars on topics such as team building, communication, and problem-solving, which can help you improve your leadership skills and ultimately benefit your business by driving success and growth.

3. What are some experiences that others have had at leadership events?

Many individuals have found leadership events to be extremely beneficial for their personal and professional growth. They have learned new strategies for managing teams, gained insights into effective communication techniques, and made valuable connections with other leaders in their field. Some have even credited attending leadership events as a turning point in their career.

4. Is there a specific dress code for leadership events?

The dress code for leadership events may vary depending on the specific event and location. However, it is generally recommended to dress professionally. This could include business attire such as a suit or dress, or business casual attire such as slacks and a button-down shirt for men, and a dress or dress pants and blouse for women. It is always better to err on the side of being more formal rather than too casual.

5. Can I wear nice jeans to a leadership event?

While it is important to dress professionally for a leadership event, some events may allow for more casual attire, such as nice jeans and a dress shirt. It is always best to check the dress code for the specific event you are attending and make sure your outfit is appropriate. If in doubt, it is always better to dress more formally to make a good first impression.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • koima
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
koima
Replies