• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scored a Flight Deal to Denver for Leadership - Join Me!"

In summary, the conversation is about a group of people discussing their plans to travel to Denver for a leadership event. They share tips on finding affordable airfare and make plans to meet up with each other at the event. They also express excitement and anticipation for the upcoming trip.
imported_iteachurkid
So I wasn't planning on going to leadership...flights were close to $400. Yesterday I found one on Airtran for $220!! I booked, took the days off today and am excited! Who else is traveling to Denver?!?!?! We'll have to meet up!!

I'm going. I am getting nervous because I don't have the ticket bought yet. I don't want them to go up in price. However, I am traveling with Duska and my hospitality group and she's not ready to buy yet.

I'm glad you're going!! Way to commit!! And you got a great price on your ticket!

Woohoo!Booked mine last week or the week before....I'll be there!Anyone coming in on Weds and want to meet up? I'll have two other gals with me, but they will join right in I'm sure. :)

I should have my flight in a day or two, I will be there Wednesday and you KNOW I will come hang with you Deb!

I am having a b*tch of a time finding decent airfare that doesn't have unrealistic layover times... :(

Phily or Tampa direct are under=270

I am 4.5hrs from Tampa :(

I'll be getting in around 8:30 pm on Wed! I already have my ticket!

woohoo! i am SO EXCITED that you are going! I am too!

pckrissy said:
woohoo! i am SO EXCITED that you are going! I am too!

YAY!!! I was so hoping you were. We will have to hang out like last year! I can't wait to see you!!

dannyzmom said:
I am 4.5hrs from Tampa :(

I KNOW! I looked the other day and there were so many over nighters!!

I FINALLY booked mine! I was amazed at what I found. I got a ticket with base airfare for $168 from Chicago!! Holy cow. With taxes and stuff, it was JUST under $200. I can't believe it! I can't wait!!

Southwest is running $179 total price. I just rebooked mine and have a $25 credit now. :)

DebbieJ said:
Southwest is running $179 total price. I just rebooked mine and have a $25 credit now. :)

Oh wow! Is that one out of Midway? That's great!! O'Hare is closer for me than Midway.

Yep, Midway. You would have a heck of a time getting down there. :)

I got mine for $179 today on Southwest! Great deal. I arrive in Denver at 10:30am!! I wonder what it will be like. We'll already know the trip and some other bit of Leadership knowledge ahead of time. I can't wait to see what they use that segment for now. I will miss the little skit.

Chef Kearns said:
I got mine for $179 today on Southwest! Great deal. I arrive in Denver at 10:30am!! I wonder what it will be like. We'll already know the trip and some other bit of Leadership knowledge ahead of time. I can't wait to see what they use that segment for now. I will miss the little skit.

Sandra, what am I gonna do Wed evening now??? :cry:

Debi said:

hang out with me. :) My flight lands at 5:30 p.m.

I'll have two clustermates with me, but they go with the flow. Kris met Clementina last year and can vouch for her. :)

Sounds good to me! We're all one big, extended, happy family!

Debi said:

You goof, the 7th is Wednesday! I'll be waiting all day for you to come!

Chef Kearns said:
You goof, the 7th is Wednesday! I'll be waiting all day for you to come!

Oh. DUH! See, I'm stressed!!! LOL!

They are still close to $300 from Orlando. I just can't afford that. Seems really expensive to me.

i am so excited..i am going to book my flight right now!

Everyone is able to find such a great deal. I thought if someway I could find a deal, I would be able to go. But I can't find air for under $365 from Albany, NY. I didn't do conference club for leadership this year. So it is just going to be too hard to swing it.
I'm not going to give up watching for a good deal yet though.

I found my flight using airfarewatchdog.com. You can set up where you want to fly from and when you want to go. They e-mail you when the flights drop. I would never have found my flight at that price if it wasn't for the site.

Chef Kearns said:
I'm going. I am getting nervous because I don't have the ticket bought yet. I don't want them to go up in price. However, I am traveling with Duska and my hospitality group and she's not ready to buy yet.

I'm glad you're going!! Way to commit!! And you got a great price on your ticket!

Are you rooming with Duska for Leadership? If she has room I will be in her room. It is always a toss up because she has so many team members going. Last year was a blast!!:party:

I am excited this year because I live so close to Denver!! WHOO HOo!! For the first time I will be flying out of my home city, Rock Springs, WY and not have to travel to Salt Lake to fly!! But the Salt Lake girls emailed me and their flights are only $119!! What a deal! I will pay the $200 and not drive 3 hours!!

Look forward to seeing all of you there!!!

Marlene, no, I will not be staying in her room. That is a high premium spot! Much desired! I thoroughly enjoy being part of her group. She really makes me feel included and I appreciate that sooo much!

I am not sure if I am going. The hubby and I are talking it over to see if it's do-able. He is out on workman's comp right now and will have knee surgery soon.

I really want to go though! I will be walking if I do go!

finally booked last night myself :)

really excited!!!

Booked mine yesterday too! Now just keeping my fingers crossed that United approves my travel voucher so I can some some $$$ on the ticket! :)

Melissa if you find a cheaper flight out of Albany let me know & I'll do the same.
i'm still up in the air about it too.....

I couldn't find the info on CC. What airport does everyone fly into? Is it Denver?

Yep, Denver International Airport.

I can't wait!! Plus I'm staying a couple days later to visit some college friends (I went to Colorado State for undergrad and totally miss Colorado!!).

Is that the college in Boulder? My niece is a freshman there right now and I miss her sooooo much!!!!Go Buffs!

We booked ours last night. We got them for $230 which was far better than we had been seeing earlier so we were all thrilled. I hope we hear hotel info etc from HO before long. I've not been on much so y'all may have talked about that and I've missed it.

finley1991 said:
Is that the college in Boulder? My niece is a freshman there right now and I miss her sooooo much!!!!

Go Buffs!

Nope, it's in Ft. Collins. The Buffs are the University of Colorado. That's where my sister went. Very cool town! Go figure, us two Illinois girls both went to college in Colorado!

Just booked my flight. (For those looking at Orlando fares, it was $300 on Frontier NON-STOP both ways....love having a direct flight!)

[Now let's just hope none of the airlines go under between now and then! :rolleyes:

Debi, PM me your cell phone number. I want to be sure I have it at Leadership. Are you going to the October NDA? I am!

Does anyone know yet the registration fee for Leadership? TIA!

I believe it will be $200.

1. How did you find such a good flight deal to Denver for Leadership?

I found the flight deal to Denver for Leadership by constantly monitoring travel websites and signing up for email alerts for flight deals. I also checked for deals during off-peak travel times and was flexible with my travel dates.

2. How much did you save on your flight to Denver for Leadership?

I saved around $180 on my flight to Denver for Leadership by booking through Airtran instead of a more expensive airline. This allowed me to have more room in my budget for other expenses during the trip.

3. What are your tips for finding affordable flights for business trips?

My tips for finding affordable flights for business trips include being flexible with travel dates, signing up for email alerts for flight deals, and comparing prices across different airlines. It's also helpful to book in advance and consider flying during off-peak times.

4. Are there any other ways to save money on business travel besides finding cheap flights?

Yes, there are other ways to save money on business travel. Some tips include booking accommodation in advance, using public transportation instead of taxis, and taking advantage of loyalty programs for flights and hotels. It's also helpful to research and compare prices for car rentals and meals.

5. Will you be organizing a meet-up for those traveling to Denver for Leadership?

Yes, I would love to organize a meet-up for those traveling to Denver for Leadership. It would be a great opportunity to network and connect with others in the same industry. Please reach out to me if you are interested in joining the meet-up!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mel5497
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
melodyprine
  • cmdtrgd
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
Replies