• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Dreams Come True: Taking the Leap to Leadership for a Disney Trip

In summary, "Making Dreams Come True: Taking the Leap to Leadership for a Disney Trip" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn a trip to Disney World by achieving leadership milestones within their business. To participate, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet certain requirements, which may vary each year. The main benefit is the opportunity to earn a trip to Disney World, along with increased income, recognition, and personal and professional growth. Consultants at all levels of leadership can qualify for the trip, but the requirements for each level may differ. You can also bring up to three guests on the trip, but you will be responsible for their travel and accommodations.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
After the announcement at NMD, I've decided I'm going to Disney. That means I need to get off my tooshy and work this like a business. I'm going to Leadership to give myself the knowledge/advice/kick in the pants/boost that I need to make this happen.

Now - to book a flight and hotel! I've found flights for $179, so that's not bad!

Good for you!!!! You will love it!

Great decision! Attending Leadership is definitely a smart move to help you kickstart your Disney business. And that flight deal is a steal! Have you considered staying at a Disney hotel for the full experience? They have some great deals and perks for attendees. Either way, I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time at Disney and come back with lots of new knowledge and motivation. Best of luck on your journey!

Related to Making Dreams Come True: Taking the Leap to Leadership for a Disney Trip

1. What is "Making Dreams Come True: Taking the Leap to Leadership for a Disney Trip"?

"Making Dreams Come True" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn a trip to Disney World by achieving leadership milestones within their business.

2. How do I participate in the "Making Dreams Come True" program?

To participate in the "Making Dreams Come True" program, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and achieve certain leadership goals, such as sponsoring new team members and reaching sales targets. These requirements may vary each year, so be sure to check the program guidelines for the most current information.

3. What are the benefits of participating in "Making Dreams Come True"?

The main benefit of participating in "Making Dreams Come True" is the opportunity to earn a trip to Disney World. In addition, achieving leadership milestones can also lead to increased income, recognition within the company, and personal and professional growth.

4. Do I have to be a certain level of leader to qualify for the Disney trip?

No, there are different levels within the "Making Dreams Come True" program, so consultants at all levels of leadership have the opportunity to earn the trip to Disney World. However, the requirements for each level may vary, so be sure to check the program guidelines for the specific requirements for your current level.

5. Can I bring my family or friends on the Disney trip if I earn it through "Making Dreams Come True"?

Yes, you are able to bring up to three guests with you on the Disney trip if you earn it through the "Making Dreams Come True" program. However, you will be responsible for covering the cost of their travel and accommodations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered.chris
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef