• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling New & Used Scentsy Items - PM Me for List!

In summary, to purchase new or used Scentsy items from the expert, simply send a private message with your selected items and arrange for payment and shipping details. The used items are in good condition and are inspected carefully. Unfortunately, returns and exchanges are not accepted, but the seller is willing to assist with any issues. There is no warranty offered on used items, but the seller is available to help if necessary. Currently, the expert only sells their own used items, but recommends contacting Scentsy directly to become a consultant or selling items through a garage sale.
JillianAnthony
I have a few things that I thought I would use, but honestly I don't think I will and would rather sell them to somebody who will use them rather them collect dust. I have some from the outlet but I don't know if I can list them here (I know we're not supposed to list items in the catalog, not sure about outlet) so if you're interested please PM me and I'll give you a list.

Just an FYI, there isn't much as I am a new consultant. Some have been used once, others not at all and are still in boxes. The stuff that are new I will be asking what I (we) paid for them, others a small amount off. One of the items are the steak knives that was just added to the outlet. But I can't remember what we paid for them, was it $35?

Thanks so much,

Jillian

I just PM'd you for a list. Thanks

may i have alist please? thanks [email protected]

1. How do I purchase new or used Scentsy items from you?

To purchase new or used Scentsy items from me, simply send me a private message and I will provide you with a list of available items and their prices. Once you have selected the items you would like to purchase, we can arrange for payment and shipping details.

2. Are the used Scentsy items in good condition?

Yes, the used Scentsy items I sell are all in good condition. I carefully inspect each item before listing it for sale to ensure that it is in proper working order and free of any major defects or damage.

3. Can I return or exchange a used Scentsy item?

Unfortunately, I do not accept returns or exchanges on used Scentsy items. However, if you encounter a problem with your item, please contact me and we can work together to find a solution.

4. Do you offer a warranty on used Scentsy items?

No, I do not offer a warranty on used Scentsy items. However, if you experience any issues with your item, please contact me and I will do my best to assist you.

5. Can I sell my own used Scentsy items through you?

At this time, I am only selling my own used Scentsy items. However, if you are interested in selling your own items, I recommend contacting Scentsy directly to inquire about becoming a consultant or hosting a garage sale to sell your items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
trps
Replies