• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Customer Returning Items

In summary, the return policy for Pampered Chef products allows for returns within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange, as long as the product is in its original condition and packaging. If the original packaging is not available, a return cannot be processed. To initiate a return, customers must contact the customer service team. Shipping costs will only be covered by the company if the return is due to a defect or error on their part. If the product was a gift, the refund will be issued in the form of store credit.
jesusluvsu2005
I have a customer that is returning a couple of items and exchanging them for something else. What she's exchanging them for is more expensive than what she originally bought. Will I receive comission on the extra amount over what she had bought? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

I'm not sure, but I don't think so. If you do, I'd love to know that! Much of the time, if I'm helping them, I just get them the refund and then they order the new item through me and they can take advantage of the guest special if they'd like.

This time it wasn't much. Only about $10 but it got me wondering for the future as well. If we don't, then it'd probably be wise to handle it the way you do.

No, you won't get commission on an exchange.

They also won't deduct your commission if her exchange order is less than the original order.

good info to know!! Thanks girls!!

Related to Question About Customer Returning Items

1. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Our return policy allows for the return of any product within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. However, products must be in their original condition and packaging in order to be eligible for a return.

2. Can I return a product if I no longer have the original packaging?

Unfortunately, we are unable to process a return without the original packaging. This is to ensure the safety and quality of our products for all customers.

3. How do I initiate a return for a product?

To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567. They will provide you with instructions on how to return the product and assist you with any further questions or concerns.

4. Will I be refunded for the cost of shipping if I return a product?

If the product is being returned due to a defect or error on our part, we will cover the cost of shipping. However, if the return is due to a personal preference or change of mind, the cost of shipping will be the responsibility of the customer.

5. What if the product I want to return was a gift?

If the product was a gift, the refund will be issued in the form of store credit. The gift recipient may then use the store credit to purchase a different product of their choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • babywings76