• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

KE Months: 40% Off Outlet Items - Can You Do It?

In summary, the conversation discusses the use of a discount on top of the 40% off outlet items during KE months, the duration of KE months, eligibility for the discount without being a consultant, eligibility of all outlet items for the discount, and the return or exchange policy for outlet items purchased during KE months. It is stated that the discount cannot be combined with any other offers and that KE months typically run for the entire month of October. Anyone can shop and enjoy the discount, but becoming a consultant is recommended for additional benefits. All outlet items are eligible for the discount, but they are only available while supplies last. Outlet items purchased during KE months are final sale unless there is a defect in the product.
jrb0328
I know many new consultants have asked about this but I cant recall reading this question - During KE months, can you include outlet items in your order for 40% off?

Nope. Outlet items are separate from the standard catalog. KE is good on current catalog only.

thank you for answering that for me - i didn't think so but it was worth a shot! :)

Related to KE Months: 40% Off Outlet Items - Can You Do It?

1. Can I use my discount on top of the 40% off outlet items during KE months?

Unfortunately, the 40% off outlet items promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.

2. How long do KE months last?

KE months typically run for the entire month of October, but the exact dates may vary. Be sure to check with your consultant or our website for the official start and end dates.

3. Do I have to be a consultant to take advantage of the 40% off outlet items during KE months?

No, anyone can shop and enjoy the 40% off outlet items during KE months. However, we highly recommend becoming a consultant to receive additional benefits and savings.

4. Are all outlet items eligible for the 40% discount during KE months?

Yes, all outlet items are eligible for the 40% off discount during KE months, unless otherwise stated. However, these items are only available while supplies last, so be sure to shop early for the best selection.

5. Can I return or exchange outlet items purchased during KE months?

Outlet items purchased during KE months are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless there is a defect in the product. Please carefully consider your purchases before completing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becky0216
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • DeeDee616
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperMyLife
Replies