• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone in Wave 1 Tell Me...

In summary, Wave 1 is the first group of consultants to join Pampered Chef and has exclusive access to training, support, and resources. To join Wave 1, you can sign up as a consultant on the Pampered Chef website or connect with a current consultant. Benefits of being in Wave 1 include connecting with other consultants and attending special events. Other waves may not have the same perks and resources as Wave 1. You can connect with other Wave 1 consultants through the Facebook group, local meetings and events, and via social media or email. Unfortunately, it is not possible to switch to Wave 1 if you are currently in a different wave, but you can still access training and support resources through the company.
DeeDee616
I'm not sure if it was even announced...but can someone PM me or email me ([email protected])

I need to know when us as consultants can order the new prodcuts. I know we'll be able to get the sample packages...did they say when? Cause my KE month is July! So i was holding off on ordering to see if i can get some of the new stuff before July 31st. If not then i'm gonna submit my KE order this week.

Thanks for the help!

There is a product sample order form in our changeover kit, which should be coming toward the end of the month. The computer I'm on doesn't have Adobe :eek: so I can't pull up the Calendar on CC. If you go to the page that has Consultant News, you'll find it there.

The samples will actually be at 50% off, so that's a better deal then KE.

Kit Enhancement is out of the current catalog, so you wouldn't be able to purchase anything that was new unless your KE was in Sept. Sorry!!

ok cool thanks! Still so much i want and need from this catalog anyway! Thanks! Gonna put my order through this week!

I think I remember it being July 22nd.

Can Someone in Wave 1 Tell Me...

1. How do I join Wave 1?

You can join Wave 1 by signing up as a consultant through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a current consultant for more information.

2. What are the benefits of being in Wave 1?

Being in Wave 1 allows you to have access to exclusive training, support, and resources to help you grow your business. You will also have the opportunity to connect with other consultants and attend special events.

3. What is the difference between Wave 1 and other waves?

Wave 1 is the first group of consultants to join Pampered Chef and has access to certain perks and resources that may not be available to consultants in later waves.

4. How can I connect with other consultants in Wave 1?

You can join the Wave 1 Facebook group, attend local meetings and events, and reach out to other consultants through social media or email to connect with other members of Wave 1.

5. Can I switch to Wave 1 if I am currently in a different wave?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to switch waves once you have joined Pampered Chef. However, you can still connect with other consultants from different waves and have access to training and support resources through the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pampchefsarah