• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Year-Round Incentives for PC Items or Just in April?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers various incentives for their consultants, such as cash bonuses, free products, and exclusive trips. To qualify for these incentives, consultants must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by the company. These incentives are in addition to the regular commission earned by consultants. There are also special incentives for new consultants to help them kickstart their business. Incentives are offered regularly throughout the year, with varying time frames to meet the requirements.
SilverCeladon
Now, I know we get 40% off in the month of April..Do we get other incentives through out the year? Everyone in my family for Christmas is getting PC items. I don't know if I should order them now or wait until closer to Christmas but only if we get to do 40% off again..does this even make sense? ha ha

A lot of people feel that you can offset the 40% off my self hosting a show. That way, you get the incentive (I would wait until a sell-a-thon month) ...plus sales, commission, plus the host rewards.

Great Jennifer-then I'll wait!

Good idea! I mean a lot of people do take advantage of kit enhancement, and being that most people get their tax refunds by then, and the new products are out as well for S/S...it is probably a perfect time to buy some extra products. But, when you think of your commission is 17-20%, you are half way there already with just that.

What type of incentives does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of incentives for our consultants, including cash bonuses, free products, and exclusive trips and vacations.

How do I qualify for incentives as a Pampered Chef consultant?

In order to qualify for incentives, consultants must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by the company. These goals may vary depending on the specific incentive being offered.

Can I earn incentives in addition to my regular commission as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, incentives are additional rewards on top of your regular commission for meeting and exceeding goals set by the company.

Are there any special incentives for new Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, we offer special incentives for new consultants to help jumpstart their business and reach their goals faster. These incentives may include extra bonuses or free products.

How often are incentives offered and how long do I have to meet the requirements?

Incentives are offered on a regular basis throughout the year. The specific time frame to meet the requirements may vary, so be sure to check the details of each incentive carefully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
Replies
Views
bridedream
  • chefashleigh
  • General Chat