• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should Be Included in Our PC Incentive Bundle for Employees?

In summary, the speaker is discussing creating an incentive package for restaurant employees and is considering making it a "PC" bundle with items in the $100-150 range. They already have some items in mind, such as batter bowls, and are looking for suggestions for other items to include. The speaker also mentions considering a theme for the gift, such as a "pizza kit," and possibly adding in a TTA (Time to Action) item. They also mention adding a local supermarket gift certificate for employees to buy supplies. The speaker also mentions the importance of including a honing tool with any forged knives included in the gift.
rennea
Gold Member
For those of you who don’t know my DH and I own a restaurant and I am coming up with an incentive package for employees. We have recently created a new training program and when the employee hits different levels we give them an incentive. When they finish the course they receive a nice package. I would like to make it a “PC” bundle. My question is what does everyone think that the bundle should have in it. I would like to keep it in the $100-150 range.
My favourite PC item is probably the batter bowls so I will start with that. Any other idea’s??

Thanks Guys:)

What about making a theme for the gift? Maybe baking and including the large bar pan, a scoop, measure-all or easy reads, small mix n scraper, some yummy recipes, etc.

What are the interests and ages of your employees?

I agree to keep everything thematically related.

I think basic tools that everyone can use are a good idea: SS Whisk, Classic Scraper, Mix N Scraper, Mini Serving Spatula, Med. Bar Pan, Oven Mitt...

I like the theme idea.Maybe a "pizza kit" - stone, rack, a turner, pizza cutter, Italian seasoning...

A nice forged knife!!!!! ;)

Thanks for the imput. Employees going through the program are 19+. We already have the med round stone and cutter as a incentive and I would like to keep adding to it.
So far I'm thinking: Classic scraper,bamboo spoons,measuring spoons, whisk,batter bowl, forged paring knife, and maybe med bar pan, celebrate plate,mini spatula. hmmm....choices I would like to put a little bit of EVERYTHING:) I'm going to wrap it all up with cello and ribbon. We also do some exchanges with a local supermarket and I'm putting in $25 food certificates so they can by the supplies to use all there new kitchen goodies.

Sounds like a great start! :) The nice thing about smaller items is that it looks like you are giving them A LOT! (Which you are of course).

Maybe add a new TTA to hold it all! I think I started using PC stuff twice as much when I got my TTA vs. when it was all in a drawer.

I am all for the forged knives (they are my favorites!) but make sure if you give them one, you give them the honer as well, or they will not like it once it needs honed!

I like your idea of putting it all into a BB and wraping it up, that will look nice!

What Does Everyone Think??

1. What is "What Does Everyone Think??"

"What Does Everyone Think??" is a popular question asked by hosts at Pampered Chef parties. It refers to the thoughts and opinions of the guests attending the party.

2. Why is "What Does Everyone Think??" important at a Pampered Chef party?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to gather feedback and opinions from guests on the products and recipes presented at the party. This helps in understanding the needs and preferences of the guests and can lead to future sales and bookings.

3. How do I ask "What Does Everyone Think??" during a Pampered Chef party?

You can simply ask the guests, "What does everyone think about this product/recipe?" or "Do you have any thoughts or opinions on this product/recipe?" It is important to make sure everyone has a chance to share their thoughts.

4. Is there a specific time to ask "What Does Everyone Think??" during a Pampered Chef party?

It is recommended to ask for feedback after every product demonstration or recipe tasting. This ensures that the guests' thoughts and opinions are fresh in their minds and can be shared more accurately.

5. How do I use the feedback from "What Does Everyone Think??" at a Pampered Chef party?

The feedback gathered from guests can be used to improve future parties, tailor product recommendations, and identify potential leads for future sales or bookings. It is also a great way to engage with guests and make them feel heard and valued.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC