• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Cake Testers from the Outlet - Limited Stock Available!

In summary, a cake tester is a small, pointed tool used to test the doneness of baked goods by piercing the center and checking for moist crumbs. Purchasing one from the Outlet offers a discounted price for a high-quality product, though the stock is limited. While a toothpick can also be used for testing, the cake tester is specifically designed for this purpose and can also be used for other tasks such as testing the doneness of other foods or for crafting.
Kitchen2u
For those of you who got an order placed for the cakes testers on the Outlet before they took it down...I received mine on Saturday 11/10/07!

mine are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow... we certainly got in at the right time. WOO HOO!!!

mine are scheduled for tomorrow also, the confirmation said they were in the box so we will see.

I didnt get any in my box however, they did charge me for them....awaiting refund.

You're a lucky duck!

For those who missed them, don't panic, it won't be the last of them...

I got mine!!
janetupnorth said:
For those who missed them, don't panic, it won't be the last of them...
I ordered 10 packs and received all 10 packs today.

bummer. i am bummed.

I ordered some, and I'll share. Assuming they get here on Thursday, as CC states.

I only ordered 2 packs to use as Christmas gifts, and I got them today. Along with my 2 Quick Stir Pitchers. Im excited.

Got my cake testers yesterday! :D

Got mine today.. all 100 of them are sitting in my dining room. I never thought they would show up. :D

Got mine today!

I got mine on Monday! I was shocked!! I sold them to my team at the training on Tuesday!

PampMomof3 said:
I got mine on Monday! I was shocked!! I sold them to my team at the training on Tuesday!

would you mind me asking how much you sold them for? TIA

Related to Get Your Cake Testers from the Outlet - Limited Stock Available!

1. What is the purpose of a cake tester?

A cake tester is a small, pointed tool used to test the doneness of cakes, muffins, and other baked goods. It allows you to pierce the center of the baked good and check if it comes out clean or with moist crumbs, indicating if it is fully cooked.

2. Why should I purchase a cake tester from the Outlet?

Our Outlet offers discounted prices on select Pampered Chef products, including our cake testers. This is a great opportunity to get a high-quality product at a lower cost.

3. Is the stock of cake testers in the Outlet limited?

Yes, the stock of cake testers in the Outlet is limited. We recommend purchasing one as soon as possible to ensure availability.

4. What is the difference between a cake tester and a toothpick?

While a toothpick can also be used to test the doneness of baked goods, a cake tester is designed specifically for this purpose. It is longer and thinner, making it easier to reach the center of larger cakes, and it is made of stainless steel, making it more durable and reusable.

5. Can the cake tester be used for other purposes?

Absolutely! The cake tester can also be used to check the doneness of other foods, such as boiled potatoes or steamed vegetables. It can also be used for crafting, such as creating small holes for sewing or piercing small details in clay projects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• britishchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
britishchef
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • britishchef
  • General Chat
Replies