• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What does the cake tester included in the Baker's set look like?

In summary, a cake tester is a small tool with a long, thin metal rod used to check if a cake is done baking. It can also be used for other baked goods and meats. The cake tester set on outlet is safe to use in the oven and typically includes 3-4 testers. It is also dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended for longevity.
kam
Staff member
I see that it is gone now (the Baker's set).

But I have a question on the cake tester that was part of the set.

I believe there are (or have been) different cake testers. A friend ordered this set from the outlet last week and just got it (box was open) and there was no cake tester. I think it is lucky that is the only thing missing!

I purchased a few of the cake testers that appeared on the outlet last year (they have an open ring on the end - nothing really PC on it) and I was just going to give her one instead of hassling with Product Adj. So I was wondering what the cake testers were like that was just part of the set.

Thanks!

Bumping...can anyone describe the cake tester that was just on the outlet in the baker's set?

I'm sorry to hear that your friend's set was missing the cake tester. The cake tester that was included in the Baker's set was a stainless steel wire with a small wooden handle. It had a pointed end for piercing cakes to check for doneness. It was about 7 inches long overall. I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, please let me know. Thank you for your inquiry!

Related to What does the cake tester included in the Baker's set look like?

1. What is a cake tester and how does it work?

A cake tester is a small tool used to check if a cake is done baking. It typically has a long, thin metal rod with a pointed end. To use it, insert the tester into the center of the cake and then remove it. If the tester comes out clean, the cake is fully baked. If there is still batter or crumbs on the tester, the cake needs more time to bake.

2. Is the cake tester set on outlet safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the cake tester in set on outlet is safe to use in the oven. It is made of heat-resistant materials and can withstand high temperatures.

3. Can the cake tester also be used for other baked goods besides cakes?

Yes, the cake tester can be used to check the doneness of other baked goods such as cupcakes, muffins, and quick breads. It can also be used to test the doneness of meats, such as inserting it into the thickest part of a chicken breast to ensure it is fully cooked.

4. How many cake testers are included in the set?

The cake tester set on outlet typically includes 3-4 cake testers. This allows for multiple testers to be used at once, or to have backups in case one gets lost or damaged.

5. Is the cake tester dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cake tester is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash and dry the testers to prolong their lifespan and prevent any potential damage from the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
2 3
Replies
Views
Brenda K.
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
c00p