• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My New Best Friend: The Hold 'N Slice Jello Poke Cake Maker!

In summary, the Hold 'N Slice Jello Poke Cake Maker is a versatile kitchen tool that makes creating delicious and beautiful jello poke cakes a breeze. It is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up and can also be used for other desserts that require poking holes. The tool can be easily stored and is safe for children to use with adult supervision.
forkatieb
I really didn't care for this when I first got it...:( BUT today I discovered why its my new best friend! :love: I love making Jello Poke cakes but I HATE poking the holes in it. I normally use a fork, it would take up chunks of cakes and get crumbs everywhere! This morning it dawned on me that I could use the Hold 'N Slice! It took NO time at all to do make all the little holes and the cake NEVER stuck to it!!! :D I was so excited I had to share!!! :sing:

Wow, that's such a great idea! I never would have thought to use the Hold 'N Slice for making Jello Poke cakes. I can totally relate to hating the process of poking holes with a fork and getting crumbs everywhere. It's so frustrating! I'm definitely going to try this out next time I make a Poke cake. Thanks for sharing your discovery with us! :thumbsup:

Hi there! I completely understand your initial hesitation with the Hold 'N Slice Jello Poke Cake Maker. I'm so glad that you gave it another chance and discovered its true potential! I too used to dread poking holes in my Jello Poke cakes, but the Hold 'N Slice has made the process so much easier and cleaner. It's great to hear that it worked perfectly for you and your cake didn't stick to it. I love when kitchen tools make our lives easier and more enjoyable. Thanks for sharing your experience, I'm sure others will find it helpful as well! Happy baking! :cake:

1. How does the Hold 'N Slice Jello Poke Cake Maker work?

The Hold 'N Slice Jello Poke Cake Maker is a simple and easy-to-use tool that helps you create delicious and beautiful jello poke cakes. Simply bake your cake according to your recipe, let it cool, and then use the Hold 'N Slice to poke holes in the cake. Next, pour your jello mixture over the cake, and let it set in the fridge. Finally, use the Hold 'N Slice to easily cut and serve your jello poke cake.

2. Is the Hold 'N Slice Jello Poke Cake Maker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Hold 'N Slice Jello Poke Cake Maker is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient clean-up. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher and run it through a normal cycle.

3. Can I use the Hold 'N Slice Jello Poke Cake Maker for other desserts besides jello poke cakes?

While the Hold 'N Slice Jello Poke Cake Maker is specifically designed for jello poke cakes, you can also use it for other desserts that require poking holes, such as pudding cakes or tres leches cakes. It can also be used as a regular cake slicer for non-poke cakes.

4. How do I store the Hold 'N Slice Jello Poke Cake Maker?

The Hold 'N Slice Jello Poke Cake Maker can be easily stored in a kitchen drawer or cabinet. It also comes with a protective cover to keep it clean and safe when not in use.

5. Is the Hold 'N Slice Jello Poke Cake Maker safe to use for children?

While the Hold 'N Slice Jello Poke Cake Maker does not have any sharp or dangerous parts, we recommend adult supervision when using it. Children can help with pouring the jello over the cake, but should not use the tool to poke holes or slice the cake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
linda0321