• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Micro Cooker Combo: Outlet Stock Available!

In summary, the Micro Cooker Combo is a set of microwave-safe containers for cooking, steaming, and reheating food. It includes two containers with different capacities and a lid that fits both. It can be used in any standard microwave, but not in convection or toaster ovens. The containers and lid can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm soapy water. Availability may vary in different Pampered Chef outlets.
PCDani
I have a customer who is looking for the Micro Cooker Combo off the Outlet ... she meant to place an order and wasn't able to before it disappeared.... Does anyone have these??? TIA

If you can't find one, they're the same as the current ones, except for the color. She won't be able to get the current ones for the same bargain, but they'll work the same.

I had a few customers wanting them, especially for the price, but missed them too.I just sold them the regular ones. Not as cheap but you have to sometimes jump to get those outlet specials.

janetupnorth said:
I had a few customers wanting them, especially for the price, but missed them too.

I just sold them the regular ones. Not as cheap but you have to sometimes jump to get those outlet specials.

That's what I try to tell my customers is that you don't know how long it will last in the outlet--get them while you can. I had a customer who ordered 4 of these the day after my e-mail (thanks, Janet for your suggestion e-mail!).

What is the Micro Cooker Combo?

The Micro Cooker Combo is a set of microwave-safe containers designed for cooking, steaming, and reheating food in the microwave.

What comes in the Micro Cooker Combo set?

The set includes two containers, one with a 1.5-cup capacity and one with a 2.5-cup capacity, as well as a lid that fits both containers.

Can the Micro Cooker Combo be used in any microwave?

Yes, the Micro Cooker Combo is designed to be used in any standard microwave. However, it is not recommended for use in convection or toaster ovens.

How do I clean the Micro Cooker Combo?

The containers and lid are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. They can also be hand washed with warm soapy water.

Is the Micro Cooker Combo available in all Pampered Chef outlets?

While we strive to make our products available in all outlets, availability may vary. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for the most up-to-date stock information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChristyF
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pamperedva
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
Replies