• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Those Who Wanted Cake Testers, Look!

In summary, those who wanted cake testers, LOOK! They are still available here in the UK until the end of February, and I discovered they are on our stationary order!
britishchef
Those who wanted cake testers, LOOK! (UPDATED)I just emailed you, please let me know via PM if you didn't get it. Sometimes my e-mail plays up.

I contacted: staceychef2005, DanielleQ, cooking.with.ann, shannonfackler, and thechefofnorthbend. :)

I have received payment from:
Shannon Fackler (10 testers)
Michael Mireles (10 testers)
DanielleQ (20 testers)
Gourmetgirl (10 testers)
yummy4tummy (20 testers)
tashayoung (20 testers)
Kathytnt (10 testers)
Supergirljennie (10 testers)
Ann Bergeron (10 testers)

If they run out of stock (I hope not!) and I don't get my entire order I will do it in order of payment received.

Last edited:
I want to see! Please?

They are still available here in the UK until the end of February, and I discovered they are on our stationary order! (Can you tell I haven't needed to order stationary?!) For 10 including shipping to the US will be £8 sent via Paypal. (On the payment form select 'pounds sterling' in the dropdown box) I'm not submitting the order until tomorrow at the earliest so if anyone else wants some feel free to order: [email protected] is my Paypal address, please put your chefsuccess username in the subject!

Is thatAbout $15.61 in US dollars? For 10 cake testers? Please sign me up if it's not too late.
I will take 10 and can pay through paypal as soon as you contact me.

Debbie :D

Yes it's roughly $16 for 10, or $28 for 20. (£8 and £14 respectively) PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PAY IN POUNDS STERLING THOUGH! :) Paypal has crappy exchange rates so if you pay in dollars I will end up with less than I need, especially after fees are taken out.That's fine Debbie, anyone can order - I will post here when I've submitted the order tomorrow (hopefully) so you know not to send money after that. Anyone who wants some, I'm going to bed now, so Paypal me before the morning! :) Instructions as above!

Anybody know what the shipping to the US would be from Brit Chef?

Amber I just paypal'ed you 8 pounds... looking forward to receiving confirmation! Thanks... you are awesome!

Valky, that price includes shipping to the US. This morning I have received money from:
Shannonfackler
Michael Mireles (no idea who that is?)
DanielleQ
gourmetgirl

Thanks, I pm'd you, I hope I am not too late.

It's on it's way. Thanks

Brit Chef I keep missing your posts when you give a deadline - Am I too late to still order??

Is it too late

LOL. No it's not too late. I still haven't gotten payment from some people who definitely wanted them. How about I set a deadline further out - say by Monday night. Then people have a few days to see this message. So all payments by Monday night please! I will place the order first thing Tuesday!

I just sent mine

I just sent my payment also

Just sent payment. Thanks!

bump!!!!!!!!!!

Related to Those Who Wanted Cake Testers, Look!

1. What is "Those Who Wanted Cake Testers, Look!"?

"Those Who Wanted Cake Testers, Look!" is a collection of kitchen utensils designed specifically for testing the doneness of cakes. It includes a set of four stainless steel cake testers with different handles, making it easy to identify which one belongs to each family member.

2. How do I use the cake testers?

Using the cake testers is simple. Insert the tester into the center of the cake and then remove it. If the cake tester comes out clean, your cake is done. If there are still crumbs or batter on the tester, the cake needs more time in the oven.

3. Are the cake testers dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our Pampered Chef cake testers are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them with warm soapy water for best results and to prolong their lifespan.

4. Can I use the cake testers for other baked goods?

While the cake testers are specifically designed for testing cakes, they can also be used to test the doneness of other baked goods such as muffins, cupcakes, and even bread. Just make sure to clean the testers thoroughly between uses.

5. Is "Those Who Wanted Cake Testers, Look!" a good gift idea?

Absolutely! "Those Who Wanted Cake Testers, Look!" makes a great gift for anyone who loves baking or anyone who needs some help in testing the doneness of their cakes. It's a practical and thoughtful gift that will be appreciated by any home baker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ginamkiely
  • britishchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies