• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spent $30 on Mailing Cake Testers Today!

I talked to the post office and they said they have no idea what could have happened to them. They think maybe someone opened the envelope and took the items out. I'm going to keep an eye out and see if I can find them.I talked to the post office and they said they have no idea what could have happened to them. They think maybe someone opened the envelope and took the items out.
britishchef
The lady at the post office gave me some very funny looks because I had all these packages and some looked different than others (because the testers bunched up rather than spread out inside) and I insisted they were all the same.

Anyway they're all mailed off. Jennifer if you're reading this re: your lids and stuff I got your payment after I got back from the post office so I'll get those sent out next time I go out. :) It's all wrapped and ready to go. I'll let you know when it's sent.

So you guys should start receiving cake testers next week. Let me know when they arrive please! It's stupidly expensive to insure foreign mail so I'm just crossing my fingers.

SWEET!!! Thank you!

Got it - thanks so much!! :)

Thanks Amber, you're a trooper. BTW how are you feeling after your fall?

Amber I got mine today! Thanks so much! I am impressed with the USPS as the envelope was torn open, yet all testers were still there! I guess nobody in the USPS realized just how valuable those cake testers are :) Hope you are feeling better!

I got mine today! Thank you!!!!

Got mine too! Thanks again. :)

still waiting. Maybe mine are coming by courier turtle.

Normally it takes a week so you might get them today! :)

Got mine today, thank you very much Amber!

yummy4tummy said:
still waiting. Maybe mine are coming by courier turtle.

I think mine are on that same turtle!

There here! thank you so much. I really appreciate you going above and beyond for all of us. If you ever need anything in return...give me a shout. Thanks again.

Haven't gotten them yetI haven't gotten them yet. I will keep an eye out and let you know.

Debbie :D

bump-ity-bump-bump

Ahhh this is the thread - The envelope arrived today. I was very excited until I realized it was empty. Somehow the flap come open or someone removed the items. I appreciate you trying to get these to me Amber but the Postal Service seems to be the proud owner of them. I guess depending on the packaging someone may be tring to figure out what ther are. LOL!

Oh Kathy I'm so sorry! Who would want cake testers?! Have you told your post office? Just in case they find them. I wish I could insure international parcels but it's astronomical. :( I wish I had more to send you!

Hmmm...mine still haven't gotten here. Where is that turtle with my cake testers?

I didn't know if they could do anything - I guess if someone found them locally I might be able to get them I was just dissapointed but the postal service can do that sometimes

It's worth asking. At least then if they did find anything they'd know it was yours. They were in the original packaging which is basically cardboard with the cake tester shrink wrapped onto it. I'm so sorry. I guess the glue on the envelope didn't hold up very well. :( I put extra tape on as well!

Even the tape is gone so I thinks someone intentionally opened it

I still can't believe they stop making the cake tester...I can't find mine at all...I guess thats what happens when husbands don't know what anything is in the kitchen :( I hope they bring something back like it.

Am I the only one who has not received their cake testers? Or are mine on a slow turtle with someone else's?Just curious...

Got them!I got them a few days back but I forgot to post!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Debbie :D

Mine finally arrived today! And funny thing, my envelope was open, too, but all 10 cake testers were inside!

What on earth are they doing to our mail?

Thank you for ordering these for us.

JenBowen said:
I still can't believe they stop making the cake tester...I can't find mine at all...I guess thats what happens when husbands don't know what anything is in the kitchen :( I hope they bring something back like it.

I love my cake tester and am sorry they are gone. They are so much better than toothpicks in my opinion and easy to find on the most part in your tool turn about. I for one hope they bring it back sometime soon. I still have customers asking for more.

Have you talked to the post office people yet, Kathy?

Related to Spent $30 on Mailing Cake Testers Today!

What are cake testers and how do they work?

Cake testers are small, thin metal or wooden tools used to test the doneness of cakes and other baked goods. They typically have a sharp pointed end that is inserted into the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, the cake is done.

Why do I need to spend $30 on mailing cake testers?

Our mailing cake testers are designed to be shipped easily without breaking during transit. They are also made with high-quality materials to ensure accurate testing and long-lasting durability.

Can I use a toothpick as a substitute for a cake tester?

While a toothpick can be used in a pinch, it may not be as accurate as a cake tester. Toothpicks are often thicker and may not be able to reach the middle of larger cakes. Additionally, they may break easily, making it difficult to test multiple cakes.

How many cake testers come in a $30 package?

Our $30 package includes a set of 6 cake testers. This allows you to have multiple testers on hand for larger baking projects or for sharing with friends and family.

Are these cake testers dishwasher safe?

Yes, our mailing cake testers are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to preserve their sharpness and prevent any potential rusting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• britishchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
britishchef
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
Replies
Views
colegrovet