• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cake Testers Wanted: Needed for Stocking Stuffers!

In summary, a cake tester is a small, thin tool used to check the doneness of baked goods. It is a practical and useful gift for bakers and home cooks, making it a great option for stocking stuffers. To use a cake tester, simply insert the pointed end into the center of the baked good and check for batter or crumbs. It can also be used for other baked goods and even boiled vegetables. There are different types of cake testers available, including metal or wooden ones with varying handle lengths and prongs. Most cake testers are dishwasher safe, but it's always best to check the product label for specific care instructions.
amerrigan
I have a customer who is wanting to get some Cake Testers. Does anyone still have any they are willing to get rid of? Please let me know. She is wanting them for stocking stuffers! Please IM or email me.

Anyone have any?

I have some. I am using them as part of my christmas gift baskets for some family. I only bought 20 though, but I could manage to give up a couple. How many does she want?

I also have some, how many is she looking for?

I have some, too.

Thanks everyone, I found some!!!!

Watch the outlet this month - they may appear on Monday! :)

I was looking for them today. I remember what you had said a few weeks ago. I am watching and waiting. I hope to see some new stuff with them. Any ideas on what it may be?
When is it updated? At midnight?

J.Corley said:
I was looking for them today. I remember what you had said a few weeks ago. I am watching and waiting. I hope to see some new stuff with them. Any ideas on what it may be?
When is it updated? At midnight?

I forgot the 1st fell on the weekend so I would guess it would be about 9 a.m. CST...you know, let the workers get in and get going in the a.m. You could probably look about 7 or 8 a.m. CST Monday just to be safe.

1. What is a cake tester and why is it needed for stocking stuffers?

A cake tester is a small, thin metal or wooden tool used to check the doneness of cakes, muffins, and other baked goods. It is needed for stocking stuffers because it is a useful and practical gift for bakers and home cooks.

2. How do I use a cake tester?

To use a cake tester, simply insert the pointed end into the center of the cake or muffin. If it comes out clean, the baked good is done. If there is batter or crumbs on the tester, it needs more time in the oven.

3. Can a cake tester be used for anything else besides testing cakes?

Yes, a cake tester can also be used to check the doneness of other baked goods such as bread, brownies, and even boiled vegetables.

4. Are there different types of cake testers available?

Yes, there are different types of cake testers such as metal or wooden ones, as well as ones with longer or shorter handles. Some also have multiple prongs for testing larger cakes.

5. Is a cake tester dishwasher safe?

Yes, most cake testers are dishwasher safe. However, it is always best to check the product label or packaging for specific care instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
2 3
Replies
Views
Brenda K.