• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Have Gotten Something by Now?

In summary, the delivery time for the order may vary depending on the chosen shipping method. If there is a delay in delivery, it could be due to high demand, shipping carrier issues, or unexpected delays. The order can be tracked through the account on the website. If there are any issues with tracking, customer service can assist. If the order is not received after receiving a delivery confirmation email, check with neighbors or contact customer service. Changes or cancellations to the order can be made by contacting customer service, but may not be possible if the order has already been processed and shipped.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Yesterday I had a friend place an order online....she then emailed me after she placed it and was asking if I could check on what all she ordered, because she thought she might have ordered too many of one item. I was waiting for the notification from HO that I had an order ( so I could check), and I still have nothing in my inbox this morning. Should I have gotten something from HO already telling me she placed an order?

Is there any way I can check to see if there was an order placed??

Thanks

You can check your shipment status on CC. It usually shows up there first!

Online Orders are batched and you only get notification of them once a day - mine usually comes a little after 5pm. So, if your friend ordered later in the day, you might not get the email until this afternoon.

And Elizabeth - did you see my email about your Scooby dilemma?

Ok thanks Becky....and no I didn't see the post about scooby doo...I will go check it out..

1. Should I have received my order by now?

The delivery time for your order can vary depending on the shipping method you chose at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping takes 2-3 business days. If it has been longer than the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service for assistance.

2. Why is my order taking so long to arrive?

There could be a few reasons for a delay in your order's delivery. It could be due to high demand for the product, issues with the shipping carrier, or unexpected delays in the delivery process. We apologize for any inconvenience and assure you that our team is working diligently to get your order to you as soon as possible.

3. Can I track my order?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your account on our website and clicking on "Order History". There, you will find the tracking information for your order. If you encounter any issues with tracking your order, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. I received an email saying my order was delivered, but I haven't received it. What do I do?

If you received a delivery confirmation email but have not received your order, please check with your neighbors or building management to see if they may have accepted the package on your behalf. If you still can't locate your order, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I cancel or make changes to my order?

If you need to make any changes or cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that if your order has already been processed and shipped, we may not be able to make any changes or cancel it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookindiva63
Replies