• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Have Gotten a Changeover Kit Yet?

In summary, the conversation is about ordering new supplies and receiving changeover kits. Some individuals have not received their changeover kits yet and are wondering if they should have. Others are excited about the new supplies and are expecting their changeover kits to arrive soon. It is mentioned that changeover kits will be shipped for delivery by February 4th according to the December and January newsletters. Some have already received their changeover kits, while others are still waiting. It is also mentioned that directors and those who are inactive may receive their changeover kits sooner or later. Overall, the conversation is filled with excitement and anticipation for the new supplies.
Jean DeVries
Gold Member
I hear everyone talking about ordering new supplies...I haven't gotten my changeover kit yet.

Should I have?

Eek.

I'm also waiting for UPS to come pick up a return (going on a week now...). Maybe I"ve been deleted from HO's computer :(

No - changeover kits haven't come yet....so one more thing you don't need to worry about!:p Watch - yours will probably come while you are on your cruise! :)

Everyone is ordering supplies because the info is on PP & P3......

Cool. I was beginning to think I didn't exist :)

And, since my mail from PC still goes to my mom & dad's house, my mom will probably open the box and ooh and ahh over all the new stuff before I even get a chance to look at it :)

Change over kits! I forgot about the change over kits (this is only my second new season). Woohoo, I'm so excited.

According to the December and January newsletters, changeover kits will ship for delivery by February 4.

I just check CC and mine is to be delievered tomorrow - January 31

WOOHOO

:chef:

Waahh!

I don't show one on it's way at all :(

(My last show was on Dec 3rd, I think...does that mean I won't get one? Am I too close to being inactive to get one? I have two shows scheduled for next month....)

You would have gotten an e-mail warning you if you are at risk of going inactive. If you are active, you should get your changeover kit next week. Directors get their sooner. If you are inactive, you won't get it, but once you submit $200 and are active again they should send out a changeover kit to you. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...but I think that's what's been said.

No changeovers yet. Director product packages and SAT packages are going out right now.

I got my changeover kit today!! Was expecting my shopping bags but they won't be here till tomorrow.

I got my changeover kit today as well.

Mine showed up this morning and SAT show up yesterday!

I got my SAT yesterday and my changeover kit today! :)

My changeover just arrived.

1. Should I have gotten a changeover kit yet?

If you are unsure whether you should have gotten a changeover kit yet, it is best to check with your consultant or visit our website to see if there are any current promotions or offers for the changeover kit. It is also a good idea to assess your current kitchen needs and determine if the changeover kit will be beneficial for you.

2. What is included in the changeover kit?

The changeover kit typically includes a selection of our best-selling products and tools, as well as any new products that have been recently released. It is a great way to update your kitchen with the latest and most popular Pampered Chef items.

3. How often does Pampered Chef release new changeover kits?

The release of new changeover kits varies, but typically occurs a few times a year. It is best to stay updated with our website or consult with your consultant to know when new changeover kits become available.

4. Can I customize the items included in the changeover kit?

At this time, the items included in the changeover kit cannot be customized. However, we do offer a variety of products and tools that can be purchased separately to meet your specific kitchen needs.

5. Is the changeover kit only available for consultants?

No, the changeover kit is available for both consultants and customers. It is a great way for customers to update their kitchen with our latest and most popular products, and for consultants to have a selection of products to demo at parties and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
elizabethfox
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Swirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef