• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Northern/North Eastern US consultant

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
to order from their outlet and have them ship to me in Ontario Canada. I figure shipping to me would be closer if the consultant is closer :)

I have a great customer who would like to purchase the round sectional Chilzanne. She has one herself and would like this one as a gift. I explained that it was discontinued but that it is on the US outlet. I was told it's $32.50US (thanks Heather) plus taxes and shipping to the consultant and then again to us. She'd be interested in knowing the total and based on price, she may even want two. Shipping would be to Ontario, Canada K0K 3M0.

Please PM me if you're interested with where you live, total with taxes and both shipping. I can pay you via paypal.

Thanks for reading! :)

ChefLoriG

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2005
I can help you Jodi, I pm'd ya =)

milkangel

Advanced Member
Dec 27, 2007
i am in mn.

baychef

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2005
I live one mile from Ontario, CAN right over the bridge.

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Thanks everyone for the PM's. I've PM'd Ann (baychef) since she lives the closest to me. If that doesn't work out I'll PM the next closest (to save on shipping). Thanks for everyone's help :)

ChefLoriG

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2005
weclome =)

Karen

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2005
I'm also right over the border in NY if you need anything!

baychef

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2005
Karen where are you located? You may PM me if you wish!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stephanie Knight
Replies
Views
smarbon
Replies
Views
mikecooks
Replies
Views